BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc in a ny color minute nail - mint'ed on broadway

Amber V.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love nyc nail polish! So many color options at such a great price! It is now hard to find in my area but used to be able to get it at target and Walmart
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Review for: Hamptons Peach more...
I'm definitely a fan of this nail polish. I bought it at Walmart because the color caught my eye and it didn't disappoint. It doesn't take a million coats to achieve the desired color, dries quickly, and stays on for quite a while!
Kiana H.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway more...
I bought this and I really liked the color but I feel like it didn’t last that long after 2 weeks I was redoing my nails. And it was a little pricey for one bottle of polish. I would prefer to use my other brands .
Lydia
Review for: Other more...
I use the NYC black polish-I’m not completely sure of the specific line but it dries very quickly and has good pigmentation. I do have other black polishes but for the price, it’s an good polish. I would but again.
LaTayia A.
I think the thing I like most about this line of polishes is the price point. They have a good color selection and the polishes look really nice as long as they are applied properly.
Amber S.
Beaumont, TX
For the price and colors available it cant be beat. Stays on pretty well, not as long as top brands but that's ok. Would recommend especially if you like changing colors out.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
This is a great nail polish. I really like any nail polish as if you use it properly all of them are great and stay on without chipping. This brand has very vibrant and nice colors and drys quick. It’s fairly priced as well. I highly recommend this.
Braylyn B.
I live fast dry polishes. I love the colors they have. And i live the names of them. My favorite ones are the brown mauve colors that i can never find in any other brand.
Alejandra M.
Oh boy I remember when they would have these in their classic little bottles and buying them growing up. I loved this nail polish but mainly because it was cheap! It had a nice formula to it and it wasn't watery like other cheaper nail polishes out there. I loved the colors they had available and now I'm interested to see how they wear now.

Cassandra L.
Oh man this is probably one of the first nail polishes I bought by myself when I was about 8. I worshipped this brand and with the colors I bought it seemed I only needed to apply one coat. However, the next few times I used it, it required a few coats to get the perfect shade. But it is an awesome brand with many different colors. I still buy nail polish from them sometimes
xiomara c.
Irving , TX
Does this nail polish dry quickly ?
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I always see this brand of nail polish in stores and would like to know its quality . is it good for being so cheap?
Chantal C.
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail I don't like spending money on a nail polish but I don't know the quality for this one dose it chip or smudge as I don't want to go and spend money on the nail polish and it's not that good?
Briana S.
Florida, Ny
Is this a good nail polish I like the color
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
I've been wondering how well their nail polishes last on people's nail! does anyone have a review so I know whether to but it next time I'm out?