BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc in a ny color minute nail - mint'ed on broadway

Katie E.
I don't do my nails a lot because I constantly bite them. I tried this product because I figured it would be fast and easy. It was extremely fast drying to where it would clump. It was inexpensive but I feel like it wasn't even worth what I paid for it
Nicole V.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Nolita's Lavender more...
Personally I don't like this polish. It chips very quickly and the pretty colors never last very long. In order to get great outcome you need at least 3 coats for the lighter shades. Not my favorite but very afforded
Kimberly C.
I really don't wear in a nail polish I wear nail polish when I have my nails done at the salon but I really don't do my nails but if I do I was a good natural dark color like a neutral color or a pastel color
Princess M.
Dayton, TN
This is such a pretty color! And a good brand! Very affordable. I got it at Walmart. Good value and it dries pretty fast! I would definitely buy this again! I love love love this brand! And I highly recommend this!
veronica c.
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway more...
Love me some mint nails!! How much better can it get when you can paint your nails in NYC's - Mint'ed On Broadway and have them dry before you mess them up!! All mom's need to try NYC's, In a NY Color Minute Nail!
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
This is great nail polish choice. I love the color choices, especially this green color. It dries quickly which I love. I think it compares to alternatives. I would recommend it to others and I would buy it again.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
Review for: NY Blues more...
This is a great nail polish and color! It goes on nicely. I purchased it from CVS. It's easy to use, maybe a little messy at times. It's cheap compared to some other brands that I have used so I would recommend it!
Yessenia M.
Chicago , IL
Love this color! It's nice to match in warmer weather but it's also cute to wear in any season with the perfect outfit. You might need a strong top coat because this one can chip after several days and normal wear.
Kelsey T.
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway more...
NYC band is always less expensive so I like to get their polish because nail polish chips so easily anyways. The more expensive kind is never worth it. This is a great color. Pretty long lasting if used with a top coat. Will chip easily if you do multiple coats
Jimena B.
Annandale , VA
For the price is nice, but you have to make sure you have an amaze base coat and top coat. It chips easily other wise. But regardless, it's affordable and the colors are beautiful. I can never say no to any minty blue color.
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
Does this nail polish dry quickly ?
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I always see this brand of nail polish in stores and would like to know its quality . is it good for being so cheap?
Chantal C.
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail I don't like spending money on a nail polish but I don't know the quality for this one dose it chip or smudge as I don't want to go and spend money on the nail polish and it's not that good?
Briana S.
Florida, Ny
Is this a good nail polish I like the color
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
I've been wondering how well their nail polishes last on people's nail! does anyone have a review so I know whether to but it next time I'm out?