NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail Top Coat - Top Of Gold uploaded by tanisha m.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Infused with minerals for strengthening; magnesium, iron, calcium and copper. intense vibrant cutting edge hues, high impact shine, sets in seconds. infused with strengthening minerals gives nails a smooth matte finish sets in seconds - dry to touch see more...

Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how bright and sparkly this gold was! So I used this last year on new year's eve and everyone raved about my nails! I felt super fierce. Also the brush made it easy to paint Mya nails. Lasted for about two weeks.
Deborah C.
Danville, IL
I love being able to do get such a great look together for such a reasonable price. NYC Color Cosmetics NYC in a NY Color Minute Nail Top Coat makes my nails just shine. It does even better than most of the more expensive brands on the market. You will love how smooth it goes on and the overall effect it has on you.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
So beautiful! I love this nailpolish! I love that i can add a pop of sparkle to any nailpolish color i have and its so great i would highly recommend and its also a really great price too! Great product!
Missy L.
I love NYC nail colors. I buy them from Walmart they are cheap and affordable. I use this gold color as an accent color for my "party nail" I top with a strong clear coat and am able to get about 4-5 days out of my at-home manicure. NYC color cosmetics are highly recommended.
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
The effect is amazing on the nails. It is shine and gives us the perfect party look. Too heavy for conventional days so I would say once in a while for a special event. I would recommend the NYC Color Cosmetics - Top of Gold
Megan B.
This gold flake top coat is so great looking. If you want to dress up a plain polish this is great for an accent nail. It doesn't chip but does take a long time to dry. I recommend this!
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff for the price! It's either way easy to just apply or you have to sit there and spread the glitter out trunyour finger nail! But over all still good for the prices I have a million different kinds of colors in NYC
amanda s.
Liberty, NC
Being a cheap nail polish, I expected cheap results. But that wasn't the case! Not only did it dry extremely fast, but the polish lasted for days without chipping, which isn't typical at all since I'm unusually rough on my nails. Also love all the colors this is available in.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
Very affordable and easy to use they carry lots of colors to choose from. I would compared it to the wet and wild. It's not long lasting that's the downside. But on the bright side you could change colors more often. I hate it when it chips on the tips
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
I'm a redskins fan so naturally for game day, I rock burgundy and gold. This nail polish quality is great for short term use, even after applying a protective coat. Color chips often.
Brenda G.
I want to try this cant wait!!
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
How does it look with a Blank dress? It's formal or too shinny?
Maridania C.
What about these enamels? I did not know Nyx was also marketing glazes