NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail Top Coat - Top Of Gold uploaded by tanisha m.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #18 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Infused with minerals for strengthening; magnesium, iron, calcium and copper. intense vibrant cutting edge hues, high impact shine, sets in seconds. infused with strengthening minerals gives nails a smooth matte finish sets in seconds - dry to touch see more...

Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I love how bright and sparkly this gold was! So I used this last year on new year's eve and everyone raved about my nails! I felt super fierce. Also the brush made it easy to paint Mya nails. Lasted for about two weeks.
Ashley R.
I own almost every single color of polish from the NYC Color collection and I have to say, I'm not completely impressed with this particular top coat. It looks amazing in the bottle, but lacks real dimension and shine once applied. The glitter could definitely be a little more gold and less "yellowy". Also, with most of the NY Minute polishes, you're really sacrificing longevity of your manicure for a quicker dry time. BUT, if you're like me and like to change your manicure up every day/every other day, then this is an awesome buy for the price.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Good as a topcoat to jazz up polish for a special occasion or even everyday.
It would look great on a "focal" nail.
Evn though it calls itself it a topcoat, that doesn't mean to pain it on top of your colored polish and forget it. You needs to seal it with a clear topcoat to extends its wearability---otherwise it will chip & flake..
I like to use products like this once my colored polish has started chipping. I add this on top and it hides the chips and extends my manicure. I hate polishing my nails because it takes forever. Products like this are a dream come true.
April D.
Portland, OR
I like this. Although I tend to use it for art more than my nails. I use it while making cards to add a dab of sparkle or shine. I use it in crafting because it sticks to plastic better than other paints do. I also use it on ribbons as it helps keep them from fraying. I do not have a clue how they work on finger or toe nails.... I mostly buy nail polish for crafting :)
It also is really good when I have made ornaments and doll ornaments.
Deborah C.
Danville, IL
I love being able to do get such a great look together for such a reasonable price. NYC Color Cosmetics NYC in a NY Color Minute Nail Top Coat makes my nails just shine. It does even better than most of the more expensive brands on the market. You will love how smooth it goes on and the overall effect it has on you.
I love this top coat! it is like a little slice of pure savior shield in a bottle. I have natural nails and I am a busy mom of a toddler, so I need a top coat that goes on, dries fast, and last Period! This does all of that..thankfully!I would buy this Top Of Gold top coat again and again.
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
This product is really good because it helps the nail polish stay on longer. This is way better then the dollar tree brand I used to get. Pros its not to expensive it works really good. I cant think of any cons. Yes I would recommend to others. It has great use for it
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
NYC color cosmetics is the only fingernail polish I have been using lately. I have used Top of Gold and it is very easy to apply however it can be runny. Nonetheless it is an amazing product and I would definitely recommend it to others. Not only the product but the Top of Gold color as well.
Diana N.
I love this top coat because it prevents the actual color from chipping off and that's always great am I right? I would recommend it for everyone who likes to do their own nails. A con however is that it's hard to take off with nail polish remover
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
We used this all of the time when I was in color guard! It is easy to use and it dries so quickly! It's fairly priced so it's affordable. I bought mine at dollar general and I would definitely buy it again!
Brenda G.
I want to try this cant wait!!
Maridania C.
What about these enamels? I did not know Nyx was also marketing glazes
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
How does it look with a Blank dress? It's formal or too shinny?