BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #93 in Nail Polish

Nyc in a ny color minute nail - mint'ed on broadway

Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYC is another good nail polish brand. I have several different colors of these and I love the brush application. The pricing is good and the quality is good bc the polish will stay on, I recommend this to anyone who loves nail polish to add to their collection!!
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great nail polish. I really like any nail polish as if you use it properly all of them are great and stay on without chipping. This brand has very vibrant and nice colors and drys quick. It’s fairly priced as well. I highly recommend this.
Camille T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quick drying with a pretty wide range of shades, these are such an affordable set of nail polishes. My only critique is their lasting power. Without several coats and a solid topcoat, I find these are quick to chip, even if they dry quickly.
Lydia
Review for: Other
I use the NYC black polish-I’m not completely sure of the specific line but it dries very quickly and has good pigmentation. I do have other black polishes but for the price, it’s an good polish. I would but again.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway
Good pigment on these polishes. Definitely wait until these are completely dry or else they will peel right off. These peel off without a top coat, but with a top coat they chip off in 3-5 days
Cassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh man this is probably one of the first nail polishes I bought by myself when I was about 8. I worshipped this brand and with the colors I bought it seemed I only needed to apply one coat. However, the next few times I used it, it required a few coats to get the perfect shade. But it is an awesome brand with many different colors. I still buy nail polish from them sometimes
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail is an “ok” nail polish for the price. It was not pigmented enough for me and it also didn’t stay on long.
Garinae N.
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway
I love this nail polish. It’s cheap it last long of course it’ll last longer with a top coat. Essie can get a bit price so I decided to try this one time and I loved it. I have several colors by nyc. One pro is that it’s very affordable. Yes I would recommend this product to others
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality isn't the greatest, but I do give it stars in not drying out department. This nail polish has lasted me a long time. Like more than 6 months. I don't wear it all the time, but most cheaper nail polishes get thick and dry out pretty quick, and this one doesn't.
Anndria T.
Review for: Mint'ed On Broadway
I just don't think that it is humanly possible to beat NYC nail polishes. They are fast drying, full coverage, and shiney....and best of all these beauties are super duper cheap. I mean cheap! I have a ton of these in my nail polish collection and highly recommend them.
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
Does this nail polish dry quickly ?
Chantal C.
NYC Color Cosmetics NYC In a NY Color Minute Nail I don't like spending money on a nail polish but I don't know the quality for this one dose it chip or smudge as I don't want to go and spend money on the nail polish and it's not that good?
Serena D.
Johnstown, PA
I don't like spending a ton of money on nailpolishes so I was looking to buy this, but I wanted to know how good the quality was? If it chipped easy, was sticky, etc
Briana S.
Florida, Ny
Is this a good nail polish I like the color
Ricki M.
Yukon, OK
How well dose this work ???