BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc city proof twistable intense lip color - roosevelt island red see more...

Anjelik C.
Dover, NH
I never thought that I would love a lip crayon, but at this price, I honestly couldn't beat it. It feels really nice against my lips and it's a cheap and efficient product. I bought it in the Brooklyn Brownstone shade, and while I go for nude/natural lip colors, I always end up with a shade that doesn't work well with my skin color or I just don't like how it sits on my lips. Again, for the price I pay every few months, it works great.
Mercedes V.
Dinuba, CA
These lip colors work well. They have great color choices to choose from. They last awhile without cracking or making your lips looked cracked. They also do not run.
Such an amazingly pigmented product and easy to carry around in your purse for touch ups . I am a repeated user of this product and it definitely met my expectations
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
Okay, so I'm not a NYC fan when it comes to their lip products. Even if I use a lip liner, it always runs and is a big mess. It doesn't go on well and is way too greasy. For buying lip products at a drugstore, I always suggest Neutrogena above Wet n Wild and NYC. If you have to pick between Wet n Wild and NYC though, pick NYC ladies. Wet n Wild makes you look like a clown it's cakey and no where near attractive in any color!
amanda j.
Huntington , WV
I used to be afraid of wearing red on my lips. To get comfortable wearing red I bought this twistable in Roosevelt Island Red. I am able to apply a light application of this product. I usually use this as a base under a red gloss. I love how it looks on my lips. I wish it had more staying power but for the price you can't beat it. Also you can easily go darker with this. I would recommend to give this twistable a chance.
Juliet D.
Have to admit that I'm not a fan of this. It went on unevenly and faded unevenly. It left part of my lips stained while the rest had no color. Would not repurchase
Ashley W.
If you looking for a lip product that has a smooth application, great pigmentation , and has wonderful color selection look no further. I have these in a couple of shades and I love everything about them. They are very build able light wearing and they smell like bubble gum. I would definitely suggest not only is it a good product but the price can't be beat.
Vatreece D.
I love the packaging of this product I really dig the jumbo size and that it twist. I have the color Riverside Rose its a nice pink color and it is moisturizing. It does have a little gloss to it which something to keep in mind with this product.
Becky T.
Savannah , GA
I really like these lip pencils. They have pretty decent pigmentation and are very easily buildable. They're also extremely inexpensive, which is always a plus. I don't find these to fall out of their packaging like other lip pencils can. They also have a slight scent. The only negative about it is that they can look thick on the lips if you build them up too much.
Nicole L.
Landing , NJ
Review for: Nolita Natural more...
I bought this as an alternative to lip liner and use it as a lip primer under my nude lipsticks. I must say, this product is amazing! It glides on so smoothly and keeps lips hydrated. My lipsticks stay on great with this underneath. I'm sure this product stands great alone, I plan on trying another color
Marieliz C.
Lajas
It is a good product? Quality? Price? Apply?
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
How is the color pigment and color payoff on these?
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I saw a review about this, is it really good ?
Tessa M.
Granada hills, CA
Do these last along time on your lips and do they smear?
b j.
Do these come in different colors? And if so what kinds?