BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc city proof twistable intense lip color - roosevelt island red see more...

NYC Color Cosmetics NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color
  • "I LOVE this color - South Ferry Berry. I usually don't use NYC brand makeup, but I found this stick on clearance at Rite Aid, so I decided to give it a go. I was surprised by how well the color lasted and how moisturizing it was. I was looking for something that wasn't glossy and this was the perfect fit. Will be purchasing in more colors." in 28 reviews
  • "These are literally my favorite. I can stop using them Because they are moisterizing and long lasting!" in 13 reviews
Vatreece D.
I love the packaging of this product I really dig the jumbo size and that it twist. I have the color Riverside Rose its a nice pink color and it is moisturizing. It does have a little gloss to it which something to keep in mind with this product.
Becky T.
Perrysburg, OH
I really like these lip pencils. They have pretty decent pigmentation and are very easily buildable. They're also extremely inexpensive, which is always a plus. I don't find these to fall out of their packaging like other lip pencils can. They also have a slight scent. The only negative about it is that they can look thick on the lips if you build them up too much.
Nicole L.
Landing, NJ
Review for: Nolita Natural more...
I bought this as an alternative to lip liner and use it as a lip primer under my nude lipsticks. I must say, this product is amazing! It glides on so smoothly and keeps lips hydrated. My lipsticks stay on great with this underneath. I'm sure this product stands great alone, I plan on trying another color
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love wearing the pencil style lipsticks like this because they are easy to apply and you don't have to worry about getting it all over your face when you reapply without a mirror. It has cute packaging, they do fade a little more than normal lipsticks would but it all depends what you are really looking for.
Erin P.
Review for: Roosevelt Island Red more...
I love the color and the packaging. The twisting really makes it easy to apply just what you need. But the consistency is really greasy so it runs easily. I definitely recommend wearing a lip liner and primer if you plan on wearing this product out. It's a good price for the quality overall
Janet B.
I love the colors they have but somehow the lipstick breaks on me every time, maybe I press to hard on my lips, I just don't like it when that happens. But the pigment is very rich in color and pigmented, long-lasting but I also have to use a eyeliner or lip liner so the color doesn't move.
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
Review for: South Ferry Berry more...
I bought this product, looking for the perfect shade of red lipstick at a drugstore price. The product itself goes on quite smoothly with a beautiful semi-gloss look to it. The  NYC Color Cosmetics NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color did not meet my expectation as it comes off very easily. It is not a bad product, however I don't see myself repurchasing.
Brittany E.
For the price I didn't think this would be super pigmented or last long, but I was surprised. The color shows up great and it really lasts as long as it says it does. This is a good purchase if you don't want to invest too much money into a higher end brand of the same type of product.
Roberta p.
Very great and handy color stick i like it a lot it is just great. I have only purchased and used this product one time. It lasts a while and has great color pay off. The value is ok and the product is no very pricey but i would not buy it again because i use the elf one.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Review for: Parsons Pink more...
This is a great, creamy lip color. It doesn't have lengthy staying power, but it is creamy and comfortable to wear. This color in particular, number 021 Parsons pink, is a very pale and shimmery color. I love it! Just wish it would last longer. I have not had any trouble with the container or with it not twisting. I've had it about four months now. I have three colors and I love all of them.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
How is the color pigment and color payoff on these?
Marieliz C.
Lajas
It is a good product? Quality? Price? Apply?
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I saw a review about this, is it really good ?
Tessa M.
Granada Hills, CA
Do these last along time on your lips and do they smear?
Reham M.