BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc city proof twistable intense lip color - roosevelt island red see more...

Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Other
These are nice. They are not very moisturizing, but they do add a nice soft color to the lips, even if that does not last long. This is alright to run out of the house in, but it is not for an all day all night color on the lips. They are pretty at first, but the lasting power just isn't there
Jessa W.
Review for: South Ferry Berry
I love love this color, The color and packaging itself. It surpass my expectation and I receive some compliments from friends wearing it.. easy to apply and I buy it Walgreens, lots of selection in there and the color of this one jist caught my eyes, surely buy this again.
Elaina R.
Kingwood, TX
Review for: Nolita Natural, South Ferry Berry
This is one of my favorite lipsticks to use! The color is so vibrant, and it stays place after hours of wear. It's an inexpensive lipstick, but you wouldn't know that based on the quality! I would definitely recommend this product, I just love it!
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
Review for: Parsons Pink, Other
!  Not my favorite. I like the color and how smooth it is though! My only problem is The wearability. It doesn’t make it through predinner drinks let alone all the way to a nightcap. That being said it does make my lips feel super soft and kissable!
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: South Ferry Berry
I love this lipstick, it looks like real blood if you are dressing as a vampire it never runs. It is cheap enough I will buy it if I want my make up to stay real and longer, I recommend it for any blood mark you want to make to look like real
Brandi T.
Gate City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the variety of colors in this specific line of products. It glides on easy and stays put pretty well even after smoke breaks! Decent priced when compared to similar brands.
A.Brooke J.
NYC is one of my fav lipstick and gloss brands. I used up my last one, and just rebought the NYC #021 Parsons Pink which is a light frosty shade of the City Proof Twist able Intense Lip Color. I like this product because it is a cross between a lipstick and a gloss when it goes on. Nicely pigmented and moisterizing. Stays for a long time. I also bought a darker pink color called Ballroom Blush #041 which I wear all the time. Highly recommend this lipstick.
Tabitha S.
CANTON, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty nice for the price. Pretty good coverage but not as bold as I would like. The main issue I had with mine is that the cap would not stay on in my purse. This lead to a disaster and the loss of a lipstick...and a purse really. If the cap would have stayed on I might would have tried this product again in a different color but I can't risk losing another purse!!!
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased one to try because I had heard great things and it was pretty good. I bought a red color , Ballroom Blush, and was expecting it to be more red but instead came out more fuchsia/pinky red color that doesn't look good on me. I gave it four stars because the color it produced on me lips didn't match the packaging. Maybe I'm being nit-picky. I recommend these if you need something affordable just be careful picking your colors. It was really smooth and felt okay.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about CITY PROOF TWISTABLES!
I first tried Parsons Pink kind of on accident.
I was running late during a shopping trip
and when I got to the register I found it in my cart.
I don't even know how it got there,
but I said what the heck and bought it.
I fell in love fast and hard.
I made this purchase of Nolita Neutral
because I seem to have too many colors I don't wear
because they are too dark.
I read Nolita would be great to tone them down a bit.
And it does! It also looks just fine by itself.
This is the only brand that really truly stays
even after eating and drinking.
If you haven't tried a City Proof Twistable,
I think you should.
Just pick a color. Any color.
You won't regret it!
Tessa M.
Granada hills, CA
Do these last along time on your lips and do they smear?
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I saw a review about this, is it really good ?
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
How is the color pigment and color payoff on these?
Marieliz C.
Lajas
It is a good product? Quality? Price? Apply?
b j.
Do these come in different colors? And if so what kinds?