BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Are you looking for an eyeliner that can keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle? NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner is the perfect solution for you! This multi-benefit pencil works overtime, so there is never a need to reapply. Just quickly glide on for long-lasting 24HR color!

Available to buy at Target.

• Is this automatic or do you need to sharpen 1 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting? I want it in hopes that I can tightline but...5 Answers
  • I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with this liner ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this product a lot in high school when I would do some heavy, black, non-blended, eyeshadow. It smudged a lot but it didn't bother me considering I was intentionally going for that type of look but for others, I will say it smudges. My eyes water up a lot as well so that could just be me. I'd recommend at least trying it so you can say you've tried it yourself.
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
Review for: Black
It's not amazing or anything but I do use it everyday
I only use it on my waterline because it doesn't have a sharp enough tip to put on my eyelid

It smudges a bit throughout the day but nothing too much
It does have a very opaque color and glides on super easily
A little tough to sharpen but it does work
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Review for: Black
I got this from amazon when my old eyeliner was running out. I am pleased at how smooth this applies and how well it goes on my lids. the color is pretty amazing and i like how it is waterproof which i need living in florida. this is amazing to use and smooth
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Black
I love my NYC eyeliner. It doesn’t smudge or fade and lasts all day. It has a really smooth application. I also love that it is dark black. It really makes my eyes pop. It was very affordable. I would recommend this product.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for the price their cheap enough They do smear off my eyes in the summer I have oily skin. Typical eye liner plastic lid. I only buy it im strapped for cash. This might be better for dry skin ladies
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I'm running low on Beauty funds I pick this handy eyeliner up. I do love how dark it is but unless I heat it up a tad, it can be a little difficult to apply. Still love it though.
Alyssa d.
Review for: Dark Brown
Considering the price point this is a very good eyeliner. Goes on smooth and creamy, and stays on a good amount of time. One swipe and I feel like I'm good to go! Super easy to apply and use!
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recomendadísimo para este tiempo de verano Y más si vas a la playa o estás en la oficina no vas a tener ningún problema porque son waterproof
Jennifer L.
Homestead, FL
This is a great product, definitely long lastinf i use it when i work events so that i dont have to toucj up
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's waterproof, the pigmentation is good and it's easily applied. Good product and affordable.
Nikki G.
Bloomington, IN
Anyone having trouble sharpening theirs?
Katie L.
Edwardsville, IL
Is this long-lasting? I want it in hopes that I can tightline but I don't want to look like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Toni C.
Southfield, MI
How long does it last once you put it on?
Sahony B.
Does this eyeliner transfer ?
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
How long does this typically stay on? Usually when I use a pencil eye liner it doesn't stay on as long as a liquid!