BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Are you looking for an eyeliner that can keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle? NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner is the perfect solution for you! This multi-benefit pencil works overtime, so there is never a need to reapply. Just quickly glide on for long-lasting 24HR color!

Available to buy at Target.

• Is this automatic or do you need to sharpen 1 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting? I want it in hopes that I can tightline but...5 Answers
  • I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with this liner ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I initially relieved this product in my Vox Box and have since purchased it twice. I will continue to purchase it in the future! First off, it is VERY inexpensive, but performs that of perhaps a more expensive brand. I work an 8 hour job and after, I am a fitness instructor. This eyeliner lasts from 7am to well past 7pm, through even the sweatiest of classes!! It won't run in my eyes. Thank you NYC for making such an amazing product. The colors are bright and bold and go with everything!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
I think when you claim that you are waterproof it has to be since the beginning. I just bought this for $2 and I like the creamy texture and the dark color. I just put it in and i wanted to blend it to see if it will smudge with a brush and it did. So I don't know if its truly waterproof and 24hrs proof because it just came out with a brush and I had a eye primer on my lid. I will give a better review after 10 hrs.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Wow this eyeliner is amazing! I received this from Influenster to try out and I am super impressed. It lasted a long time in the waterline and is pretty pigmented. I would say this is definitely as possible dupe for the Makeup Forever waterproof eyeliners that came out over the summer. The NYC eyeliner lasted just about as long as the Makeup Forever eyeliner that I also love.
Karizma G.
Karizma G.
Long beach, CA
I can't live without black liner and i've tried many - from pricey to inexpensive. i bought this as an emergency and now i buy it in multiples. it's so pigmented and stays in place for a very long time. i have oily skin so i'm always worried about my eyeliner running down but this doesn't do that. a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time too.
Maribeth F.
Maribeth F.
Sacramento, CA
This eyeliner goes on very smoothly and shows up great. It only takes ones swipe to have great lines. It does seem to run or not stay on as well as other liners. I usually get the regular NYC eyeliner and it seems to stay on better than this one. But the rich lining of this liner and the easy application make it a close second!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have tried many different brands and kinds of eyeliners and this is one of my favorites. I normally prefer the twist kind because they go on easier, but this eyeliner goes on smooth and rarely smudges. What more could you ask for in an eyeliner? This a definite must have in my opinion.
Riss L.
Riss L.
This eyeliner is perfect for, well eyeliner, or creating the perfect smokey eye, or doing halloween makeup! I used it for a smokey eye to get that punk look and I used it later to perfect my scarecrow face! Plus, it isn't wasted because I can never have too much eyeliner around.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Long Valley, NJ
Definitely works wonders if you go swimming and you don't wanna take your eyeliner off, doesn't smudge or anything which I like. I buy it at Walmart. I've used this brand forever, I love the brand and it's just great. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good eyeliner
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Columbus , MS
I received this product in one of my boxes and let me just say it looked great packaging was good but it smudges very easily I used it on my waterline and it ran like crazy under my eyes I had to constantly keep wiping under my eye, this would probably work for a smokey eye
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Rialto, CA
This has been my favorite black eyeliner since i was like 15 years old. there is no other eyeliner that can ever compare to this brand or to this eyeliner. it is very easy to apply and to shapen and everything. i do recommend this to everyone. go get you some.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
BLOOMINGTON, IN
Anyone having trouble sharpening theirs?
Katie L.
Katie L.
Edwardsville, IL
Is this long-lasting? I want it in hopes that I can tightline but I don't want to look like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Toni C.
Toni C.
Southfield, MI
How long does it last once you put it on?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with this liner making your eyes water?
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Is this a green and brown or black and brown?