BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC’s New one step 8hr City Proof Gloss lips a heavy dose of color coverage and super shine that will last up to 8 hours!  Its long lasting & moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth with a creamy, non sticky feel. Kokum Butter promotes lip regeneration. Jojoba Oil penetrates the skin for maximum moisture and reduced wrinkles. Grapefruit and Vitamin A & E act as antioxidants. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I usually don't believe when lip products claim to be "long lasting" but boy was I proved wrong! I was in a musical and I used the red one and it lasted not only through the whole 3 hour show but through dinner after! Yes, it stayed on through drinking water and soda and even eating a whole meal. It feels great on your lips and even makes them feel softer and appear fuller. They come in so many different colors and are not expensive at all! I love them." in 8 reviews
  • "Makes my lips look glossy, its not drying. Its so hydrating. They have nice colors and pigments." in 5 reviews
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Highly pigmented. Good color payoff. I would recommend. Stays long if you don't eat or drink. But needs reapplication after a few hours. Doesn't dry lips.
Sarah G.
Douglasville , GA
Amazing. Goes on easily and is very smooth. And it isn't thick feeling. One of my favorite cheap lip glosses. Very affordable! Would buy again for sure!
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Not really a lip gloss fan but this one was actually pretty good...it did stay on for like 6 hours when I was out shopping but then it kind of wore off
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
Felt sticky, and if a very small amount is used it gets dry and almost waxy. You peel off what looks like tinted glue from your lips. Not a good look.
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
Review for: Everlasting Blossom more...
This would be one I would like to try..I saw this in target for about $5. So I’ve never seen a lip gloss last for 8hrs so this is a potential buy
gabbie m.
I don't like this gloss, its sticky and comes off quick the only thing i would ever use this it would be for a picture because the color is pretty
Candice M.
Yadkinville
This is so beautiful! I love the color and the way it wears! This is one of my top favorite lip glosses! I'll definitely buy again and again
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Hands down my favorite lip gloss. Never bleeds into lines or wrinkles. I just with they had a more extensive color selection to go year round
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
This was a beautiful color and I enjoyed the scent. The stickiness was to much for me. I wiped the product off and my lips were still sticky.
Jane R.
Love it, It actually delivers! Even though it's a bit sticky, it smells amazing and the color doesn't fade out. I'm basically in love with it
Liliana M.
Do these really last?
Noor A.
Windsor
I've only tried the nude colour.. Are there any colours arouns that go well with lipsticks??
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Does it really last 8 hours? How's pigmentation? Good colors?
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Is this lip gloss sticky feeling?
Kathy H.