BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC’s New one step 8hr City Proof Gloss lips a heavy dose of color coverage and super shine that will last up to 8 hours!  Its long lasting & moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth with a creamy, non sticky feel. Kokum Butter promotes lip regeneration. Jojoba Oil penetrates the skin for maximum moisture and reduced wrinkles. Grapefruit and Vitamin A & E act as antioxidants. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Janell B.
Janell B.
One of my newer purchases and really like it. It last I really long time except if I've been eating or something. Then is starts to fade. The best part is the color I don't really have any cons. Being that this was my first time buying it or any other lip stain. But I am definitely going to buy some more.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Love this lip gloss stays on quite a while longer then most. it is a little bit of a sticker formula but not bad at all! douse not feel like your lips are sticking together or goopy. it smells amazing and easy to apply and the color pay out is amazing. Buy it give it a try
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
this is a lipgloss that dries looking like a matte lipstick, it stays on for a long period of time, but you have to be careful putting it on because if you go outside the lines a little then you will have a color stain on your face from where you tried to wipe it away.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Loved this lip gloss and I don't normally like lipgloss! It went on smoothly and wasn't sticky like most lip glosses! It lasted all day for me too!!! And it comes in a variety of shades at a reasonable price!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
This lip gloss is amazing!!!! This is both my daughter and My favorite lip gloss! It is smooth and silky, and it stays on almost all day. I recommend this to anyone who is obsessed with lip gloss.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Douglasville , GA
Amazing. Goes on easily and is very smooth. And it isn't thick feeling. One of my favorite cheap lip glosses. Very affordable! Would buy again for sure!
Amber W.
Amber W.
This is the most drying product for my lips. It makes my lips feel too tight. It settles into the creases and flakes. I will not buy again.
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I don't know what other people are doing to get this to last 8 hours but mine hardly last past one cup of coffee or one meal
Alana P.
Alana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for a drugstore lip gloss. Not anything special, but something to put on throughout the day. Worth the low price.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color was pretty but this line made my lips extremely dry, to the point they were flaking within a few hours.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Do these really last?
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor
I've only tried the nude colour.. Are there any colours arouns that go well with lipsticks??
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip gloss sticky feeling?
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Does it really last 8 hours? How's pigmentation? Good colors?
Kathy H.