BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC’s New one step 8hr City Proof Gloss lips a heavy dose of color coverage and super shine that will last up to 8 hours!  Its long lasting & moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth with a creamy, non sticky feel. Kokum Butter promotes lip regeneration. Jojoba Oil penetrates the skin for maximum moisture and reduced wrinkles. Grapefruit and Vitamin A & E act as antioxidants. . see more...

Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Midnight Rose
This actually is very long lasting a beautiful, the price is very great and is available at most drug stores and Walmart’s, the extended wear formula makes it the perfect gloss the tint is very vibrant while remaining subtle and it isn’t too greasy or heavy
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
Review for: Mauving All Night
This lip gloss is ok but lip gloss in general isn’t my favorite thing. It’s ok to wear for a quickly done look for some shine but I would usually rather wear lipstick over the gloss.
Savanna M.
Nipomo
Review for: Midnight Rose
I love the color and the price wasn't to bad but that was about all i loved about this product. The actual lip gloss texture felt thick and clumpy on my lips. Almost like colored glue  on your lips.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Review for: Everlasting Blossom
I love this color and this product. It stays on through the whole work day without me having to reapply constantly. It's really easy to apply and makes a great gift item as well.
Antoinette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color payoff. Super glossy but not over the top. Not too sticky but it gives great coverage and lasts a long time. Very affordable and I would recommend this product
Stacey B.
Ephrata
Review for: Mauving All Night
I'm really picky when it comes to my lip gloss. First it's color I can literally stand in the makeup area for hours going back and forth trying to decide just over two colors to buy. When I pick my colors it's because they make me feel pretty, not because they are nice colors. Guys don't get this. Husbands & boyfriends stand there and go just pick one!
**Don't take them with you when picking out make up!! You will feel rushed and won't get what you truly want and it will only cause fights.
This gloss lasts a long time like it says it does.
What I like is the colors are really beautiful on the lips and aren't tacky your hair will stick to it if it gets in the way because it's not a stain, it's a gloss.
That's the difference between glosses and stains.
If you want to change it and wear something else it can come right off. And you can put it right back on and it'll last for hours!!
Treena B.
York, SC
Decently priced and lasts all day! I almost can't ask for more! It states it lasts 8 hours but I noticed after 4 hours the "feather" effect which is something I highly dislike. It did however last through all my coffee refills in the morning which was a huge plus!
Brigitte G.
Hey baby I don't love your ee I am wso and I am ugly and but I love her eand eshe and weed w to win a game that is not going to the game because of the game and it's it the wrong game was www but I was just kidding I love it's a grandmother and grandmother of the grandmother we wwhave www grandmother and said and grandmother grandmother and grandmother
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
Review for: Everlasting Blossom
I used these back when I wore makeup occasionally and they worked great and looked bright and colorful. I don't remember if they truly lasted eight hours though, because I probably wiped it off long before then.
Rebecca H.
Tustin
Review for: Mauving All Night
NYC City Proof 8Hr Extended Wear Lip Gloss is pretty much your standard drugstore fare for a product of this type. Does what it's meant to do, but I find it to be drying on my lips and almost never reach for it. The price is right, but I am not likely to purchase again.
Liliana M.
Do these really last?
Noor A.
Windsor
I've only tried the nude colour.. Are there any colours arouns that go well with lipsticks??
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip gloss sticky feeling?
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Does it really last 8 hours? How's pigmentation? Good colors?
Kathy H.