Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#163 in Lip Gloss
NYC’s New one step 8hr City Proof Gloss lips a heavy dose of color coverage and super shine that will last up to 8 hours!  Its long lasting & moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth with a creamy, non sticky feel. Kokum Butter promotes lip regeneration. Jojoba Oil penetrates the skin for maximum moisture and reduced wrinkles. Grapefruit and Vitamin A & E act as antioxidants. .
Photos (6)
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
W Lafayette, IN

I do like this lacquer because it does stay and does not smudge or bleed however I did have the problem of it being very sticky and took forever to dry. It definitely did last 8 hours and some it was just the hassle of waiting to dry and having to get it just so to perfection that it wouldn't bleed. Also when it was time to wash my face I would end up having to take baby oil or a lotion such as ponds 2 get it off of my lips otherwise I would have been scrubbing my lips Raw. So altogether I was not so pleased with the beginning of the process nor the end however it does stay.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA

Well, as you can see I'm not really a fan. This lip gloss is extremely sticky! I hate the feeling of applying glass, rubbing my lips together and feeling like I had just applied glue to my lips. The smell combines flowers, gum, and cough medicine or something. Definitely isn't something I'd want to have on my lips. The color barely shows up and is extremely sparkly. I have nothing positive to say about this product. I do not recommend.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Scarborough, Ontario

I have this in a lovely red shade. Sometimes I add it on top of my lipstick to change up my look. While I do like this gloss I don't reach for it as much since I usually prefer a matte finish. However, it is a good product for when you do want a glossy shine. My fave thing is that it has good pigmentation compared to other lip glosses I've used. Super cheap too!
Yessenia G.
Yessenia G.

I love NYC products but some are hit and misses and I think this one can go either way! It is a tab sticky (which I don't mind) pigmentation is great but I do not think its an 8 hour wear. I don't mind reapplying this gloss (makes me feel a little bit girly) but if you like long lasting, non sticky lip gloss then this aint the gloss for you!
Janell B.
Janell B.

One of my newer purchases and really like it. It last I really long time except if I've been eating or something. Then is starts to fade. The best part is the color I don't really have any cons. Being that this was my first time buying it or any other lip stain. But I am definitely going to buy some more.
Jada I.
Jada I.
Naugatuck, CT

I believe I have this lip gloss in the color gold with me and I have to say that its so beautiful and natural. On days when I don't feel like wearing too much makeup I just apply mascara and this gloss and I love it. It gives my lips that extra wet look and makes them look more appealing as well.
Becca W.
Becca W.

Love this lip gloss stays on quite a while longer then most. it is a little bit of a sticker formula but not bad at all! douse not feel like your lips are sticking together or goopy. it smells amazing and easy to apply and the color pay out is amazing. Buy it give it a try
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC

this is a lipgloss that dries looking like a matte lipstick, it stays on for a long period of time, but you have to be careful putting it on because if you go outside the lines a little then you will have a color stain on your face from where you tried to wipe it away.
Treena B.
Treena B.
York, SC

Decently priced and lasts all day! I almost can't ask for more! It states it lasts 8 hours but I noticed after 4 hours the "feather" effect which is something I highly dislike. It did however last through all my coffee refills in the morning which was a huge plus!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Whitby, Ontario

I love the lasting power of this lip stain. I can put it on in the morning and not re-apply until after lunch and it will see me through to the end of the day at work. However, I recommend using a chapstick regularly as I find it dries out my lips quite a lot.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.

Do these really last?
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor

I've only tried the nude colour.. Are there any colours arouns that go well with lipsticks??
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN

Does it really last 8 hours? How's pigmentation? Good colors?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA

Is this lip gloss sticky feeling?

Join Now