Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#258 in Lip Gloss
NYC’s New one step 8hr City Proof Gloss lips a heavy dose of color coverage and super shine that will last up to 8 hours!  Its long lasting & moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth with a creamy, non sticky feel. Kokum Butter promotes lip regeneration. Jojoba Oil penetrates the skin for maximum moisture and reduced wrinkles. Grapefruit and Vitamin A & E act as antioxidants. .
Photos (6)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA

Well, as you can see I'm not really a fan. This lip gloss is extremely sticky! I hate the feeling of applying glass, rubbing my lips together and feeling like I had just applied glue to my lips. The smell combines flowers, gum, and cough medicine or something. Definitely isn't something I'd want to have on my lips. The color barely shows up and is extremely sparkly. I have nothing positive to say about this product. I do not recommend.
Janell B.
Janell B.

One of my newer purchases and really like it. It last I really long time except if I've been eating or something. Then is starts to fade. The best part is the color I don't really have any cons. Being that this was my first time buying it or any other lip stain. But I am definitely going to buy some more.
Becca W.
Becca W.

Love this lip gloss stays on quite a while longer then most. it is a little bit of a sticker formula but not bad at all! douse not feel like your lips are sticking together or goopy. it smells amazing and easy to apply and the color pay out is amazing. Buy it give it a try
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC

this is a lipgloss that dries looking like a matte lipstick, it stays on for a long period of time, but you have to be careful putting it on because if you go outside the lines a little then you will have a color stain on your face from where you tried to wipe it away.
Erica C.
Erica C.

I've used this before as a go to lip gloss. It does stay on for a while... But not a full 8 hours. The formula seemed a bit sticky and guppy but I love my color that I did choose. For the price point, it's a good lip gloss to try.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.

NYC city 8 hour lip gloss is truly phenomenal.... It really nice to be able to eat and drink and still look cute.. Without your lip gloss looking a hot mess... I would totally recommend this product to my friends and family
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS

Loved this lip gloss and I don't normally like lipgloss! It went on smoothly and wasn't sticky like most lip glosses! It lasted all day for me too!!! And it comes in a variety of shades at a reasonable price!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Bonaire

I don't care for this product it's a hard to apply this easily but it's very inexpensive. So maybe if you wanted a low cost one this might be for you. I bought it from Kroger. I would not buy it a again
Marilee P.
Marilee P.

This gloss is not the best out there. its cheap but its also runny and patchy. its not a total loss for the money but its also not really that worth it to purchase. its staying power is pretty weak
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Denver, CO

This lip gloss is amazing!!!! This is both my daughter and My favorite lip gloss! It is smooth and silky, and it stays on almost all day. I recommend this to anyone who is obsessed with lip gloss.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.

Do these really last?
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor

I've only tried the nude colour.. Are there any colours arouns that go well with lipsticks??
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN

Does it really last 8 hours? How's pigmentation? Good colors?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA

Is this lip gloss sticky feeling?
Kathy H.