NYC City Duet 2-in-1 Lipcolor, The Red Hots, .13 oz uploaded by Maria R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Good things always come in 2s nyc s new city duet 2-in-1 split lipstick provides 2 gorgeous shades in one single bullet. the benefit? Mixing and matching lipstick shades was never so easy. each lipstick s shades are perfectly coordinated to create the ultimate lip look. wear one shade at a time or layer and highlight the choice is yours now that all your favorite colors come in pairs! see more...

• Who finds applying a dual sided lipstick tricky?2 Answers
Ashley H.
St George, UT
The gold aide was shimmery and cute but the red side is very orange and It did not look good with my red prom dress, it rubbed off easily so you have to constantly reapply. Disappointing but I got it from my local dollar tree for a dollar wasn't expecting a ton.
Aimeeh L.
This two shade in one lipstick version is genius! It is great since I can change my lip color by just bringing this particular lipstick. One is just light shade for simpler look, and the other is bold red for fiercer and bolder aura! You can even mix the two shades on the lips, so it is fun to use. The finish is smooth on the lips, so I don't have to put gloss on top of it anymore.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the one in pink and violet. It's dual sided and fun to use. It's hard to apply one color without messing up the other but not impossible. A lip brush works best. The formula is decent and has nice wear.
Maria V.
This was suprisingly better than expected because I never seem to go wrong with NYC colors at wonderfully reasonable prices. It has a sophisticated rich red color and on the other side there is a mellow peach that tones down the red, if you choose to.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I got the 2-in-1 that is sort of brown/tan/bronze. Despite the somewhat unappealing color, it looks absolutely amazing when I actually wear it on my lips!
favor x.
great color to make myself feel confident and comfortable. I love the perfect shade and qaulity.
Jacqueline A.
These lipstick is amazing it stays on and doesn't smear off easily it has worked for me just fine
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who finds applying a dual sided lipstick tricky?