BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Mix and Match your way to the perfect pout! With the new innovative split-bullet style of NYC’s City Duet 2 in 1 Lip Color, you get to play makeup artist. Use each of the high intensity colors on its own, or blend to create your own custom hue. And with a silky smooth formula that moisturizes and stays put up to 6 hours, you lips will feel pampered, silky and smooth. Blendable shades. Lasts up to 6 hours. Instant moisturization. Lips are 68% more moistured instantly. Rich colors, creamy texture and silk finish. Does not feather, nor bleed Key Ingredients.

NYC City Duet 2-in-1 Lipcolor
  • "I got this lipstick at CVS and I would highly recommend it because of their vibrant colors and long lasting wear, it looks fantastic!" in 5 reviews
  • "Highly recommend ." in 1 review
  • "I like this lip stick, I use both sides and it goes on smooth and it shines as well, I find it to be like some of the reds I see I have purchased already, I love it you can't go wrong if you like red with a bit of shine to it. " in 1 review
  • "It makes your lips look really smooth too!" in 1 review
  • "But I will continue to wear these for a very long time, I hope they don't ever discontinue them! " in 1 review
Julia G.
boston
This product is amazing I especially love that there are 2 colors. This lipstick never hardens it's always smooth and that makes it look and feel amazing. These colors are gorgeous and look especially good with fair skin tones.
Synthia I.
Compton, CA
I had one of these a while a go and while i loved having two colors to choose from, it got really weird when the colors started to kind of blend in together. I couldn't apply on color without the other kind of just showing up. I still loved the colors and it was pretty good for what I paid, but i don't see myself purchasing another.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
For a cheap lip stick, this goes on beautifully and the colors are great! I love that it is 2 in 1 because both colors are amazing but I like to wear them for different reasons! It met all of my expectations and I would definitely recomend to people. I was a bit skeptical because I thought this brand was super cheap and kind of for little kids but I will definitely be shopping in that section more :)
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
NYC offers seriously good color payoff in their lipsticks, especially for the price. Their one downfall is lack of color options, and lack of joining the liquid lipstick trend. I would be interested in using something like that over a standard formula, nowadays. The color lasts an average amount, which is another reason I would like to try a liquid formula from them.
Reese D.
Gilmer, TX
i've actually never used this kid fwriting the review bc the thing told me to but the color seems pretty cool idk idk i really just want some free stuff my sister got because cosmetics and i want that too
Erin A.
Brooklyn, NY
love these two in one color lip sticks, it's such a great idea and the prodcut itself is so inexpensive. i bought it at my local drugstore so it was really easy to find. my only problem is that it is pretty drying, but it's worth it for the price for sure
Rebecca L.
The colors they are offer are gorgeous and I was able to pick it up on sale at CVS but the product 1st doesn't last as long as it claims and second it actually burnt my lips and caused my lips to turn bright red and swell to the point I had to wash it off with aloe.
Kimberly C.
The color matches almost everything I wear to work or on the weekend. It moisturizes my lips ; it is one of essential items I must carry in my puse besides my wallet and cell phone. Iam in love with this one. Sometimes I just wanna go nude or maybe just a hint of color..
Maria A.
I like doing how it made me look it made me feel prettier. I bought it in Walmart I was looking for lipstick an so that one  cought my eyes . Yes I did meety expetetions and yes nice packaging. Prettyyy. Well if the make them feel pretty I do recommend it💋
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
I actually bought this for a dance recital, needing a bright color to be seen from the stage. This lasted through a day of performances and gave me the pop of color I needed. The 2-in-1 colors gave me a dimensional look with tons of pigment.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite shade?
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Whats the benefit of having a 2 in 1 lip color? what can you do with it?
Natalie K.
Hamilton, ON
How hard is it to apply one colour at a time?