NYC City Duet 2 in 1 Lip Color - Hot Pink uploaded by Jennifer F.NYC City Duet 2 in 1 Lip Color - Hot Pink uploaded by Mariah F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc city duet 2 in 1 lip color - hot pink see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this NUC city Duet 2 in 1 hot pink lipstick it's like a must have for my beauty bag I love the pigmentation of the color it makes my lips pop and stand out also it last a long time !! My lips are noticed and it makes me fill luscious and bold . It gives my lips that sexy pouty look I love NYC has the perfect colors for any beauty buyer !!! Thanks NYC city !!! For making my beauty bag brighter and colorful !!! Rocking it !!!! " in 3 reviews
Chyanne J.
I use this all time. I have about 2 or 3 in my collection at my sisters house. And 1 at my dads place. Defiantly this is my all time favorite for lip stick mostly because of the color. i use this one almost everyday when im at my sisters or dads house. I would pick this over any other kind.
Amy B.
Newington, CT
nyc lip color hot pink is one of my favorite colors to wear. it is a great product for what you pay for it. i is not pricey. i lasts a long time and only have to reapply if i want to. its easy to use because you can control how much lipstick comes out of the container. i would recommend this product to any lipstick wearer
Madie T.
Boise, ID
I get these at the dollar store so they're more than affordable. With that you pay for what you get. The product is either a hit or a miss and sometimes depending on the color it feels a little grainy but I helps exfoliating my lips
Mariah F.
Mandan, ND
This lipstick is amazing! It stays on well no matter what I'm drinking or eating and doesn't smudge. It's easy to take off with make up remover wipes (or lets be honest moms diaper wipes) and I love that it doesn't clump on my lips like other brands I've tried do!
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
For the price, this cannot be beat. Seriously. I always pick these up if I'm out and realize I forgot to stick my lipstick in my bag. They are creamy and highly pigmented, while being not to drying.
brittany m.
Cocoa, FL
i like how it is 2 in 1 lip color .I defnetly does the job for lipstick.It's my first time using it and i am very impessed.It is easy to use and apply.I hae pick it up at the local pharamcy store,walmrt,target,and wallgreens.I will defietntly reccemend it to others.
Leli a.
Hazel Crest, IL
I have had a hard time finding a good lipstick, but this NYC City Duet 2-1 is GREAT!!! The price is great for this product, it coming in a new package and you can find it in your local Walgreens. I LOVE IT!!!
Would highly recommend it
Adriana M.
Maybe someone would like this color but I found it not very unflattering . Honestly not one of the best hot pinks out there I've found but then again how many good hot pink lipsticks are there out there?
Kelly C.
New York Color City Duet 2 in 1 Lip Color in Metropolitan Mauves
Now I have never heard or seen the idea of a duo lipstick in the same tube. There are duo ended lipsticks but not a lipstick split down the middle. I can see why these were discontinued as neither of them are fantastic by any means. The pink side has extremely obvious glitter and just doesn’t sit well on the lips but the purple side is OK. it doesn’t fade very well and dries to a matte finish, but it’s nicely pigmented. Unfortunately it kind of smells like aloe vera, which is weird and slightly off-putting in a lipstick.
Victoria S.
Not a bad product . It lasts for most the day but I always use multiple layers if I use this product. I also hate the color. It doesn't work for my personally. I probably won't buy again I prefer Kylie lipstick