BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nyc cheek glow blush 651 - riverside rose see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha C.
La feria, TX
I've been using this blush for quite some time now and for the price I'd say it's a pretty good deal. It doesn't last as long as id like it to, but then again I can't complain because I didn't spend $30 for it. Lol Overall. I think it's a great buy. Great color. Looks natural. I have fair skin.
Heather H.
This product gave my cheeks a really nice sunny glow. It blended really nicely into my skin, but got a little spotty when used with my moisturizer. Overall, it's a great product for the price. I would buy again!
Dana T.
Ellabell, GA
I purchased this last week. I was in a pinch and I needed some blush right then. I decided to try this out. It was very inexpensive and actually applied really well. I would definitely recommend it!
Amanda R.
Sugar Hill, GA
I can not say it enough about NYC products! You can not beat the price when living on a budget! We have all been there at least once in our life. Never noticed any breakouts or irritation from this brand and most of the time I choose this brand over high end brands because there are no down falls! I get the color I want at a price I like and never have experienced disappointment. Marketing isn't big for this product but I think it should be. Definitely great for starter makeup and the bronzers are always smooth during the application. High pigments so I apply a little at a time Til I get the shade I am looking for. A+ all the way!
Jasmyn H.
Brandon, FL
I have the same brand just 650 and it showed up very well on my olive skin and I thoroughly enjoyed the product. Lasts very long and is very pigmented and bright. Love definitely recommend! Also it lasts very long, had mine for a year now haven't had to buy any others!
Diana C.

I really loved this blush when I saw it because I've been looking for a nice natural color and it was so inexpensive ! When I first got it I loved it was a nice subtle hit of color but since I've gotten a tan from going to the beach it doesn't really show up on my medium olive skin color which is kinda sad and why I only gave it three stars but I really love the color. I would recommend to lighter or paler girlies.
Joy P.
Great quality for good price! Always love nyc was the first makeup brand I've used. Me and my mom always shop together and buy a bunch of sale makeup and NYC always worth it :)
Kimberly B.
I love this product very much , it makes your face glow , it's sheer , and it's a bomb , it's very easy to blend ........ there are no cons for me . This product works really well , yes I would buy it again
Elena H.
Love this product, such a pretty color for many skin tones. First time trying this product and I'm obsessed. Very affordable, yet great quality. Very good color for summer and would definitely buy this again.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love love love NYC products but this one is a miss .. The blush isn't very pigmented and it wipes off the face after 20 minutes on the face or so .
Em V.