NYC Blushable Creme Stick, Berry New Yorker, 0.28 oz (649U) uploaded by Gina C.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York Color Creme Stick, Blushable 649U see more...

Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I really enjoy this blush stick! The formula is creamy, so it melts right into your skin, which makes the blush look way more natural. The color is extremely pigmented and pretty too. It is a very natural looking blush. The cons I had with this product were that I found it to be kind of difficult to blend in to your skin because it dried really fast once you applied it to your cheeks and looked streaky on your skin. But with a beauty blender, you can just keep blending and blending until it finally works in to your skin. It is really inexpensive for a creme blush, and I would probably buy again!
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This blush stick has been a staple in my makeup routine. I love how easily it blends. It usually lasts a long time without reapplying. I just wish the top stayed on better. The packaging could be better made.
Marian D.
Arecibo,Puerto Rico
Muy buen producto y cremoso, me encanta lo recomiendoes lo mejor que he probado y no me arrepiento de usarlo y sus i gredientes son lo mejor
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
I only used this once because i dont use any blush but its one of the best one that i have tried it was very easy to apply and to blend in
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
I don't like this lipstick. it smears all over my top lip and it fades on the insides of my mouth ; stains is a lot better.
Katie S.
I use this as a base for applying my powder contour. I find that’s the best way to get it to stay all day. On its own, this product has a tendency to wear out or become muddy