BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Give your skin a glow that will get you noticed, while leaving you feeling natural and light. Cheek Glow Blush from NYC is the perfect complement to any skin tone, especially yours, and is sure to dazzle from dawn to dusk. Are you ready to get your glow on?

• is this for all skin types, my skin is very dry at times,...1 Answers
Noelle L.
Commack, NY
I don’t like NYC products on the face. This blush is too sparkly and not the right color for me. This brand also tends to break me out and this does as well. Along with this and their bronzer, it’s very disappointing.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I like this blush because it's not very pigmented, so if you apply to much it's easier to blend out and fix. But low pigmentation can also be a downfall. I also like that this blush has a shimmer in it, but I would like to try a matter version. I would recommend this product to my friends, but I'm not sure if I will purchase this product again.
Jaden W.
I like the color it looks good on light tan skin. It sheer but it looks natural. Pro it really pretty on cheeks. Con the brush sucks. It last for about 4 hours. I will not buy this again. It's good to through in a purse.
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
I like this brand because it's affordable and they have a large range of products. This glow powder leaves a great shimmer glow on your face for finishing touches. I would recommend it if you what something good for less
Lisa C.
Port Angeles
This product is ok there is a color change and some sparkles. I think it works with best with tan skin and pale skin for an extra pop. NYC Blush Powder Cheek Glow
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I did not enjoy using this product. It was very powdery, and with consistent use, it got used up very quickly. The powder would get all over the packaging and make everything messy. I found that there was very little pigmentation, but you could build it up by using a lot of layers. After awhile your cheeks would become orange though... which wasn't very flattering. So you have to be careful when building up to any sort of color. Yeah it's affordable and easy to find, but I would pass on Central Park Pink and get something else.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I've only used one of these before and it's in the shade Chelsea Coral which I think is a limited edition color, it's a really nice and glowy color but the formula isn't the best, it's kind of powdery and chalky and I really don't find myself going towards this one a lot. This blush is alright.
Victoria C.
This blush isn't very pigmented and the package is a bit bare but I actually adore this blush for easy no-makeup-makeup looks because it adds just the smallest hint of colors back to my cheeks. It's also pretty fool proof because it's so light you can't ever really go overboard.
carl w.
Arlington,WA
I got this at the dollar store in the color "west side wine" it went on super smooth and it was a spot on match for my natural blush color, I wish I still lived in Idaho so I could buy it again, good product
Brenda I.
Lodi, NJ
I think NYCa cheek glows tend to be way to glittery in my opinion so if you are thinking about doing a natural look I wouldn't recommend it but if not then it's an okay product
Janneth E.
Panorama City, CA
is this for all skin types, my skin is very dry at times, and when i put on different blushes it starts to break out.

Amazon