BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Volume Transforming Complex. For Up to 15X Lash Volumizing Effect. Unique Mega Brush Delivers Maxed Out Volume Lash fortifying formula gives an instant lash darkening effect while the 3D aquanet system leaves lashes soft and supple. Flake-proof. Smudge-proof. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested. . see more...

NYC Big Bold Ultra Volumizing Mascara
  • "Not a very good brand of mascara, and definitely doesn't make my eyelashes look any better than they would without mascara. " in 8 reviews
  • "it gives me so much volume and defines each eye lash to give u more length, i was never satisfied with drugstore mascaras till i found this one, im on my second tube and will definetly buy a third soon!" in 6 reviews
  • "What I love about this mascara is it is so much cheaper ($4-5 at my local drugstore) than expensive Sephora mascara and works great." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a vey good product for so cheap.It really makes your lashes look fake." in 5 reviews
Kayla-Bri R.
Madison, TN
One of the best mascaras I have ever used. Super long lasting. The only complaint is the brush is pretty big so it's not super easy to get on. This was an everyday product for me. Great for anyone.
Frances K.
It’s not bad for the price. Its ok for no make up days, volumizes the lashes enough to make the eyes look less tired. If you have medium to long lashes, you would appreciate this product better. But as mentioned, for the price, its not so bad.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I am not a fan of this mascara. I find that it does not cut my lashes well and I have natural lashes so it should actually coat my ashes with ease but it does not. The wind is flimsy and does not do what it's supposed to do. This is a product I will not purchase ever again period even though it was not pricey and I could discard it without it bothering me like I said because it basically cost nothing, it really just was a waste of my time to even go to the store to purchase it. Because I had heard a couple reviews and people were raving about it. But in my opinion I would not waste my time ever again. I would not recommend.
Morgan B.
This is my all time favorite mascara! If you have medium to long lashes, two coats of this mascara will really show off your length. I use this product every single day and buy it anytime I can find it on the shelf, which is almost impossible! Give this mascara a try, you won't regret it!
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I purchased this in sale at Walgreens. It is easy to apply and overall I'd say is just ok. The color lasted, but it made my lashes feel too stiff for me to purchase again. It came off easy enough and overall I'd recommend it to a friend. The price is great for mascara in a pinch.
Briana J.
There's a reason this brand is so cheap, it costs about a dollar, sometimes less. This mascara dries out extremely fast and clumps and flakes off. Their shadows are really kinda not that great either.
susana m.
I like this mascara is very easy to work with and i like the feeling of it i buy this mascara at Wal-Mart and i think is a good choose i would not recommended to people who have straight lashesh because it foes not help with keeping the curl up i would buy it afain just because the solution feels really good..
Kayla L.
 Everyone should buy this mascara it makes your lashes really thick and I lifted them and makes them very long the consistency of this product is really nice the value of this product is very affordable and I would highly recommend it to everybody
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
I have used this mascara before and wasn't impressed. The value is a good deal but the product itself doesn't compare. I guess after using too faced better than sex I can't seem to find anything better than that
May A.
I have fairly long and thick eyelashes, but they don't really hold a curl and one set gets pushed down by my bangs so my eyes look weird most days. I thought I hit the holy grail with this mascara, but after a while I began to see its flaws.

First off, I'm going to talk about the brush. I personally am a fan of big brushes and bristles, and let me tell you this wand is great in that respect. The bristles are made of rubber and are decently spread out. For me, the wand is flawless. It is everything I look for. It gives me a sort of spidery lash look, but it's not too intense which I like. I find it's a nice balance between spread out and clumped together.

Next comes the formula. When it first comes onto your lashes, it looks amazing. It then takes a while to dry and it clumps up a bit. As the day goes on it gets a bit flaky and leaves fallout around your eye. For someone with sensitive eyes, this is bad because every time I wear this I get a clump of mascara in my eye and my eyes get a bit irritated and red.

Overall, I like this mascara, and I do find myself reaching for it often simply because it does do a lot to lift my lashes (Although the volume won't stay all day) and it's relatively cheap. (I think I got mine for 4 or 5 dollars.) It's not perfect and can get annoying sometimes but I tend to just deal with it.
(Also as far as I know NYC doesn't test on animals so that's always a plus in my book)
Gladys A.
Is the a good mascara?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Was it worth the price?
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Would you choose this mascara over others? Why?
Halie W.
Fayetteville, GA
Would you recommend this over Covergirl or Maybelline?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Did this product glide on smooth or clumpy?