BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Volume Transforming Complex. For Up to 15X Lash Volumizing Effect. Unique Mega Brush Delivers Maxed Out Volume Lash fortifying formula gives an instant lash darkening effect while the 3D aquanet system leaves lashes soft and supple. Flake-proof. Smudge-proof. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested. . see more...

NYC Big Bold Ultra Volumizing Mascara
  • "Not a very good brand of mascara, and definitely doesn't make my eyelashes look any better than they would without mascara. " in 8 reviews
  • "it gives me so much volume and defines each eye lash to give u more length, i was never satisfied with drugstore mascaras till i found this one, im on my second tube and will definetly buy a third soon!" in 6 reviews
  • "What I love about this mascara is it is so much cheaper ($4-5 at my local drugstore) than expensive Sephora mascara and works great." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a vey good product for so cheap.It really makes your lashes look fake." in 5 reviews
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of this mascara. I find that it does not cut my lashes well and I have natural lashes so it should actually coat my ashes with ease but it does not. The wind is flimsy and does not do what it's supposed to do. This is a product I will not purchase ever again period even though it was not pricey and I could discard it without it bothering me like I said because it basically cost nothing, it really just was a waste of my time to even go to the store to purchase it. Because I had heard a couple reviews and people were raving about it. But in my opinion I would not waste my time ever again. I would not recommend.
Morgan B.
This is my all time favorite mascara! If you have medium to long lashes, two coats of this mascara will really show off your length. I use this product every single day and buy it anytime I can find it on the shelf, which is almost impossible! Give this mascara a try, you won't regret it!
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in sale at Walgreens. It is easy to apply and overall I'd say is just ok. The color lasted, but it made my lashes feel too stiff for me to purchase again. It came off easy enough and overall I'd recommend it to a friend. The price is great for mascara in a pinch.
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a reason this brand is so cheap, it costs about a dollar, sometimes less. This mascara dries out extremely fast and clumps and flakes off. Their shadows are really kinda not that great either.
susana m.
I like this mascara is very easy to work with and i like the feeling of it i buy this mascara at Wal-Mart and i think is a good choose i would not recommended to people who have straight lashesh because it foes not help with keeping the curl up i would buy it afain just because the solution feels really good..
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mascara before and wasn't impressed. The value is a good deal but the product itself doesn't compare. I guess after using too faced better than sex I can't seem to find anything better than that
Kayla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Everyone should buy this mascara it makes your lashes really thick and I lifted them and makes them very long the consistency of this product is really nice the value of this product is very affordable and I would highly recommend it to everybody
Morgan J.
Clayton, DE
i love the fact that i can have a great mascara for a low price. i really like the volume that i get when using this product. i would highly recommend if you are looking for an inexpensive good- quality mascara!
Adriana N.
California
I love mascara this is one of the best mascara I use this product so many times and it's perfect it's really cute packaging I have a repeat user like I've been using them more than 15 time and I would really recommend it to you guys
Elizabeth K.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara! A couple of coats is all it takes! The brush is a little hard to maneuver since it's so large, I'm constantly wiping it off my eyelid after applying, but a great product and formula!
Gladys A.
Is the a good mascara?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Was it worth the price?
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Would you choose this mascara over others? Why?
Halie W.
Fayetteville, GA
Would you recommend this over Covergirl or Maybelline?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Did this product glide on smooth or clumpy?