BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Intensify your eyes with this 2-in-1 felt tip liner! Create a precise or bold line in one single stroke. Long wearing formula lasts up to 10 hours!

• Is this waterproof? Is it available in other colors?1 Answers
  • How would you effectively use this product? I could never...1 Answers
  • Does this liner really work? Which direction did you take...2 Answers
NYC Big Bold & Precise Felt Tip Liner
  • "I'm a girl that loves her winged eyeliner honey, and this is in my makeup bag. I've tried pots, gels, liquids, handmade, you name it I've tried it. And this product is still in my top five favorite eyeliners." in 74 reviews
  • "It's one of the best black liners I've used, it doesn't move from it's place, and it wears all day long, I highly recommend it " in 70 reviews
  • "I have to give this eyeline a 5 star. The felt tip is the easiest of any liner i have used. Its perfect if you like to do some more complicated styles. I love the thin and thick option you get with just a small twist of the wrist. Great for cat eye and makes complicated work simple. Love it." in 40 reviews
Karie K.
This is my go to felt tip liner for the price point. Honestly even for the higher price point. The chisel tip is awesome for beginners and one swipe is all it takes for vibrant color and coverage. Doesn't flake and comes off easily at the end of the day! Win!!
Cassandra M.
W Middlesex, PA
I have had the same tube for over a year now. It is nice because it allows you to use the thick, but pointed applicator to create the perfect wing. However, it can be too bold and isn't thin enough to wear on a day-to-day basis. I would buy it again because it is so affordable and is available at any local drug store and Walmart.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro, PA
This eyeliner is very black which is one of the most important things for me when it comes to liquid liner! Also love the way the tip is shaped, makes for a very quick and easy application but keeps my wing or line looking sharp. This has to be one of my all time favorite liners and the price point is great as well!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
So I was especially excited to try this eyeliner, because I absolutely SWEAR by felt tip eye liners. I've used two of Sephora's felt tip liners, and one Stila's as well. 95% of the time that I wear makeup, I'm rocking a thick(ish) winged eye, and felt tip liners are very conducive to this look. After using this product, loved one thing about it, but I also didn't like some things either. But we'll start with the pros first!!!

So first things first: I personally like the way that the felt tip is shaped like a marker, because you can hold the pen at different angles depending on how thick you want your line to be - it also seems easier to guide on the skin. I also like the color of the liner when it's first applied. However, once the color dries, it loses it's vibrancy and you have to reapply the line (which can sometimes lead to a thicker line than you want because it's hard to trace over the line the same way). The other thing I didn't like is that this eyeliner is WAY too easy to wipe off. I looked on NYC Bold's website, and I couldn't find anything saying if there was a waterproof version of this eyeliner. But I think that if the company make the ink deeper/darker and waterproof, then this will be a competitive product!!!!

I'm giving this product two stars, and I wish I could give it more because I think there's a great design to the pen! But I think it needs to be developed more first.
Mikella F.
Louisville, KY
I love their liners. They are very affordable. And pigmented.  They are easy to work with . I love that you can be very precise and that helps when u are doing a wing liner . I wish they didn't discontinue my fave liner.  This is a holy grail product.
Kayleigh K.
Hanover, PA
I got this as part of my #NYCBigBold vox box. I love felt tipped liners so I was excited for this. On first inspection I was concerned the tip would be a little too stiff. I like some flexibility in my felt tips, so that it can conform to my eye curves a bit better. And I was right it is completely hard and stiff. So that's one thing I would change. The tip is a bit big so it takes getting used to for the proper control to get the line you're looking for. But it draws on neatly and pretty much opaque. And it dries VERY fast which is great. An issue I had though was when I tried to reline an area that I thought wasn't opaque enough, drawing over it took off some of the liner that was already on that. So pretty much you can't go over your previous lines, if you want to do that without wiping any off, dab it on. It comes off easily, which is good for removal. It pretty much stays on though unless it gets wet. I wore it problem free to work alk day although I do not believe it will be very useful for bottom lashes if your eyes ever water a lot.
Tara K.
Pilot Mound, IA
I really wanted to love this because it's so much cheaper than using a high-end comparison, but I'm embarrassed about what my liner looks like right now. I should have never opened and applied a new liner right before I had to go to work. I had to completely close the eye I was applying it on which left me only kind of being able to see how I was applying it.
The tip was a disaster and neither eye even looks remotely like the other. I would post a picture, but I'm mortified and would rather not remember what it looks like after I'm able to remove it tonight. The liner I applied under my bottom lids was gone within a couple of hours of getting to work and of course I didn't bring a back up liner to re-apply. Needless to say, I'm counting down the hours until I get to leave work.
I may be able to master it with some patience, but I'm not remotely interested in trying to achieve a look again because I don't have time to waste in the mornings.
I will say that what I did apply on the top lids isn't budging (I do have a shadow primer on under however). May be operator error, not sure!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I do like the color and it lasted all day! But I seem to have a hard time finding an eyeliner that I like. It's possible I'm being too picky. This one was hard for me to apply. I may try it again!
Ariel H.
There is not a lot of control when trying to apply the product. You need to make sure you get it in one swipe it's not going to let you make multiple passes in the same spot without the product coming off.
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
I received this eyeliner in my #NYCBigBold Vox Box and I really don't like it. I have a shortlist of problems with this eye liner and it starts with application: I absolutely hated how the liner applies; it's chunky and I couldn't get a precise line for a simple cat eye, it also kept coming off when I tried to layer the color to make it darker. It says black but I felt it was closer to a charcoal grey, I like a nice black liner so I wasn't a fan of that either. By the end of the day the eye liner had basically disappeared, I work in an office so it's not like I sweat it off either; I think the fact that it wears off so easily/quickly is my biggest problem, there's no point in buying makeup that can't last all day. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who likes a precise line, bold color, or long lasting eye liner.
Cassidy M.
Social Circle, GA
Is this a good if it is is it too much money
Ellen M.
Irving, TX
Who had success applying this eyeliner? What direction did you turn the felt tip? I found it awkward to apply but I feel like if you master the application it would look nice and bold.
Kimberly S.
Albany, ['', '', '']
Do you put it on your top & bottom eyelids?
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
This kind of looks like a marker, does it glide in easily?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product dry fast?

Amazon