BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Intensify your eyes with this 2-in-1 felt tip liner! Create a precise or bold line in one single stroke. Long wearing formula lasts up to 10 hours!

• Is this waterproof? Is it available in other colors?1 Answers
  • How would you effectively use this product? I could never get it ...1 Answers
  • Does this liner really work? Which direction did you take to appl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I buy a lot of products from this brand. The price is just so enticing. I bought this during a drugstore haul and I was excited for it. I was disappointed. The liner goes on very light, and if you're wearing eyeshadow with any kind of shimmer, expect it to mix with the liner to create a muddled look. This liner is buildable if you let it dry between layers, but I am not looking for "buildable" in an eyeliner. I will say that it was very easy to apply, and the tip is very good at doing a sharp wing without much coercion .
T M.
Felt tip liners are my weird obsession. They make me a winged liner pro, and we all know that's an achievement in the makeup world. I randomly decided to try NYC brand and I'm so glad I did. This doesn't transfer or flake off, I do use a primer first, and it lasts. I will repurchase this again and again!
Katharine R.
I really enjoy the felt tip of this eyeliner. It is by far one of my favorites from the drugstore. It helps make a very clean wing. It is also super affordable and excessiblef. Despite that it is inexpensive, the quality is great. The felt tip never dries out like others I've tried!
Miranda B.
I use to like this product when I was just starting makeup. I bought it at a Walmart supercenter near me. Then I stopped using it for a couple of weeks. When I decided to use it again I picked it up and it leaked all over me and on my carpet. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Ana E.
Very black and easy to apply. it stays on for a very long time. I like this the best to make small wings because getting fancy with it is more complicated because the felt tip is kind of stiff. it's a great price and totally worth the $3. this is great for beauty on a budget.
Soleil R.
Bayamon, PR
This product is so bad. Firts i try it on my hand and is very light and watery.So I check if I pick the wrong color l?!? No.The package says its extra black, so I go ahead and apply it on my eyes that has shadow and it started to take away the shadow and not painting at all.
Hannah G.
I wouldn't recommend this if you're trying to do a thinner wing. To me it's very very heavy. I would only wear this to possibly a party or a nice evening out with friends, but that's about it. If you're looking for a heavier eyeliner this is the one you want to get.
Jenny Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good at first but dries up quickly, or the liquid just does not come out. They could definitely improve on the dryiness. Was a first time user and will be my last time. For any price, it is not worth if it cannot last more than a week. I would not buy again.
Day U.
Columbus, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! I'm horrible at doing a wing eye and the eyeliner and practice helped me make that wing eye a reality. I love how smooth it glides and how its not and overly sharp black. It truly is a staple in my makeup bag and I just love it.
Kirsten S.
Rolette, ND
Love the felt tip liner! The line is very precise and easy to achieve, which I love. It is an affordable price, which makes the usage even better. This has become a part of my day to day wear as it is simple and streamlines the process of applying eyeliner.
Cassidy M.
Social Circle, GA
Is this a good if it is is it too much money
Ellen M.
Irving, TX
Who had success applying this eyeliner? What direction did you turn the felt tip? I found it awkward to apply but I feel like if you master the application it would look nice and bold.
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
This kind of looks like a marker, does it glide in easily?
Kimberly S.
Albany, GA
Do you put it on your top & bottom eyelids?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product dry fast?