influenster

influenster

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Brandy P.

2 influensters found this helpful

I just received this in a surprise Influenster box. The color is cute and light, just giving a hint of color and shimmer. It tingles when applied but I don't see much plumping, which is fine. Overall, a nice lip gloss.

Xiomara M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I bought the coral to the max color it does plump your lips a little but could be better really need to find a new plumper that does it's magic

Allie

2 influensters found this helpful

I love, love these lipglosses. I love the smell of them, and just how they feel on my lips.
I really want more.

Lauren I.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have this in Supersized Rose, and I love the colour and how glossy the finish looks. There's also a ton of product. The plumping goes on and doesn't burn or sting like Too Faced's, it just feels very cool. The wand is very big so you have to wipe it off a bit not to apply too much product, and it gets a bit sticky but overall it's very good!

Ashley C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received this NYC product via VoxBox. This lip gloss is a bit too sticky for my liking. This lipgloss is also not pigmented in color. Although it does give you a nice super shiny lip, if that is what you are going for than k recommend this product for that. On another note, it's a huge tube, giving you a lot of product!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Kim L.
Kim L.

I recently came across this product at Walmart and was wondering, how exactly does it plump/give the illusion of lips? Does it really work and does it sting?

1 answerFeb 09 - 2016 - 9:09 p.m.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

how does this feel on your lips once applied!

2 answersJan 22 - 2016 - 8:02 p.m.
sara t.
sara t.

is this lip plumping gloss any good ??

2 answersJan 16 - 2016 - 5:35 p.m.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.

how long does it last?

2 answersJan 15 - 2016 - 8:19 p.m.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

With many lip plumper's I heard they burn/tingle your lips, does this product?

2 answersJan 08 - 2016 - 2:08 p.m.
Hope C.
Hope C.

Does this really plump your lips?

4 answersNov 13 - 2014 - 11:26 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now