Add a Photo

By NYC New York Color

#96 in Lip Gloss

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

Photos (39)
Emily d.
Emily d.
Boone, NC

I love this gloss, although it definitely has its pros and cons. It's not super sticky, it has a great sweet smell, and it does make my lips look fuller. This isn't your typical plumper that is going to burn your lips, it really just gives them a fuller look because of the gloss itself and the GIANT doefoot applicator. I have it in the shade voluminous pink and it's a super pretty, everyday pink. It has some slight shimmer in it, too. If you are looking for a product that really gives you the look of huge lips, this might not be it since the plumping is more subtle. I would totally recommend this and I will be buying more colors.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I own NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Extra Beige. Boring name right? This lip gloss is what it says it is. It’s a sheer nicely pigmented gloss which gives that plumping, tingling and minty sensation across your lips. It lasts for a while and I do really like it. Once funny thing about it though is that the applicator on the wand is HUGE. It’s really funny trying to apply it for the first time. It is plumping but not by a huge amount.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI

This product was on sale at my local store, buy one get one 50% off. I bought it because of the "plumping" wording on the tube. the gloss does not have a bad tate or smell, its thick and glossy. I do have to reapply it throught the day. I love how fat the applicator is! The gloss has a slight tingle to it, which I guess makes you notice your lips more, and they feel fuller. The price was great!
Lauren I.
Lauren I.

I have this in Supersized Rose, and I love the colour and how glossy the finish looks. There's also a ton of product. The plumping goes on and doesn't burn or sting like Too Faced's, it just feels very cool. The wand is very big so you have to wipe it off a bit not to apply too much product, and it gets a bit sticky but overall it's very good!
Michael L.
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA

Beyond expectations! This product works better than some higher priced lip plumpers I have. Whether I put it over a lip color, or just apply it straight to my lips. It is moisturizing and almost feels like it's not there. But the appearance is flawless when worn. I recommend using a lip scrub before application for best results
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
San Marcos, TX

I received this NYC product via VoxBox. This lip gloss is a bit too sticky for my liking. This lip gloss is also not pigmented in color. Although it does give you a nice super shiny lip, if that is what you are going for than k recommend this product for that. On another note, it's a huge tube, giving you a lot of product!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN

Just got this yesterday and so far so good! Love the sheer color (magnified mauve) and the refreshing light tingle it gives my thin lips. I want voluptuous lips without having medical procedures and this gloss helps a bit. It says up to 50% fuller lips. I'm going to say mine is maybe 10% but better than 0%!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

This definitely plumps up your lips not much just the right amount. It also adds shine. I usually put it over lip stain or lipstick or just some color in general & it works great. I definitely recommend & I will definitely purchase again. A little bit of this product goes a long way.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Metairie, LA

This is so great. My go to for sure. Great price and wonderful applicator. I have the shade but city blush. The packaging is so cute! This product is long lasting and great on the lips. It has a nice smell, too. I would purchase this again. It is so great when you are on the go.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

I do like this lip gloss it gives your lips some nice color and glossiness. It smells good but I'm not too sure if it actually plumps my lips, I like the way it feels on my lips when it tingles and I like how big the wand is, that's kind of cool. I will say it is a bit sticky..
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY

Did you notice the difference on your lips?
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

What complexity would this gloss suit? I'm very fair skinned
Kendall S.

Shannon P.

Holly B.
Holly B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Is this worth the money, or would I be better off paying a little more for a Revlon gloss, etc.?
123...8910