Add a Photo

By NYC New York Color

#105 in Lip Gloss

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

Photos (39)
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

Is an absolute lip glass. makes your lips feel a bit tingly and minty after application, but makes lips seem much larger.
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I bought the coral to the max color it does plump your lips a little but could be better really need to find a new plumper that does it's magic
Julie H.
Julie H.
West Bloomfield Township

One of my favorite glosses, especially for them big juicy lip looks. Perfect for dates😉
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Philadelphia

anything that has to do with coffee i love. this is so inexpensive and goes on clear put as a good consistency.
Yatzari G.
Yatzari G.
Brooklyn, NY

This is amazing and it seems like it would go with any type of gloss. Plumping lips grows are the damn best
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN

Just got this yesterday and so far so good! Love the sheer color (magnified mauve) and the refreshing light tingle it gives my thin lips. I want voluptuous lips without having medical procedures and this gloss helps a bit. It says up to 50% fuller lips. I'm going to say mine is maybe 10% but better than 0%!
Jalina-Asha J.
Jalina-Asha J.

This plumper works really good for me at first it burns a little when it goes in I dont know if tharans it is doing its job but the results come out very well later
Michael L.
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA

Beyond expectations! This product works better than some higher priced lip plumpers I have. Whether I put it over a lip color, or just apply it straight to my lips. It is moisturizing and almost feels like it's not there. But the appearance is flawless when worn. I recommend using a lip scrub before application for best results
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Kenmore

I love it just dab of over a color and makes ur like pop! Definitely my favorite I use it especially when I go out
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Hawthorne, CA

I wear this so often! I received it for review from influenster and I'm so glad I was able o try it! It makes my lips tingly so it is a plumper and if also softens any harsh dry lines on my lips. And of course it smells amazing!! Love it!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY

did you notice the difference on your lips?
Luz L.
Luz L.
June 23, 2016, 4:22 a.m.
It reddened around the edges of my lips and it felt irritated or slightly swollen. I guess it is the wanted effect but it felt like a sunburn.
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

What complexity would this gloss suit? I'm very fair skinned
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
June 27, 2014, 2:23 p.m.
I have very fair skin and I think the light pink is perfect!
Kendall S.

Yes but it lasts long
Holly B.
Holly B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Is this worth the money, or would I be better off paying a little more for a Revlon gloss, etc.?
Angela R.
Angela R.
June 15, 2016, 5:34 a.m.
For the price it works..... It all depends what you want it to do ,I like it the shades are pretty but a bit tacky though
123...789