9 colors available

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

• Does this really plump your lips?2 Answers
  • Does this gloss make your lips pop? If not what can i do to make th...1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss make your lips pop?! If not what lip gloss does?1 Answers
Reviews (2074)
Buy on Amazon
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
You think your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?! This bold plumping lipgloss will have you fighting them off with a stick. This stuff is amazing. Gives your lips a powerful plumping pout for hours. I usually apply it over a natural colored lipstick, its super moisturizing and gorgous. Totally afforadable too! Dont be alarmed if you feel a little tingiling sensation after applying, thats just the plumping action giving you those lushious lips we all desire.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I own NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Extra Beige. Boring name right? This lip gloss is what it says it is. It’s a sheer nicely pigmented gloss which gives that plumping, tingling and minty sensation across your lips. It lasts for a while and I do really like it. Once funny thing about it though is that the applicator on the wand is HUGE. It’s really funny trying to apply it for the first time. It is plumping but not by a huge amount.
Allison A.
Allison A.
For the price, I am very surprised at the uber glossy non-sticky formula as well as the large applicator which I love! These have a minty smell and feel which has a very slight tingle. I don't think that these physically plump your lips but they do give the illusion of fuller lips. They have a ton of beautiful shades, I picked up one and after just one swatch I am definitely going back for more!
Terri B.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
This product was on sale at my local store, buy one get one 50% off. I bought it because of the "plumping" wording on the tube. the gloss does not have a bad tate or smell, its thick and glossy. I do have to reapply it throught the day. I love how fat the applicator is! The gloss has a slight tingle to it, which I guess makes you notice your lips more, and they feel fuller. The price was great!
Elbony B.
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
This lippy is the only lip gloss I have been using for a while it doesn't leave that white residue on my lips when you have had it on for a while like other lip gloss does. I bought it from Walmart I forgot how much I paid I think around 5 or 6 dollars but its worth it and it plumps my lips up and have a glossy shine to it. I really like this product.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA
Beyond expectations! This product works better than some higher priced lip plumpers I have. Whether I put it over a lip color, or just apply it straight to my lips. It is moisturizing and almost feels like it's not there. But the appearance is flawless when worn. I recommend using a lip scrub before application for best results
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this yesterday and so far so good! Love the sheer color (magnified mauve) and the refreshing light tingle it gives my thin lips. I want voluptuous lips without having medical procedures and this gloss helps a bit. It says up to 50% fuller lips. I'm going to say mine is maybe 10% but better than 0%!
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
This is so great. My go to for sure. Great price and wonderful applicator. I have the shade big city blush. The packaging is so cute! This product is long lasting and great on the lips. It has a nice smell, too. I would purchase this again. It is so great when you are on the go.
Kari M.
Kari M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first lip plumping gloss i have tried. I am not a huge lip gloss fan because I feel like my hair gets caught in it and makes a huge mess. This worked well for shine but not sure if it really plumped them. Left my lips kind of sticky so i don't wear it too often.
Brianna s.
Brianna s.
Denison , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this plumping gloss and all though i have a full set of lips already every once in a while i like to make them more plump for a flirty look. the price is wonderful as a first time buyer it wasnt the best but i cant complain for a once in a while use
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you notice the difference on your lips?
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
What complexity would this gloss suit? I'm very fair skinned
Shannon P.
Is it sticky??????
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How's the lasting time before reapplication?