Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#186 in Lip Gloss

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

Reviews (2033)
Photos (47)
Emily d.
Emily d.
Boone, NC

I love this gloss, although it definitely has its pros and cons. It's not super sticky, it has a great sweet smell, and it does make my lips look fuller. This isn't your typical plumper that is going to burn your lips, it really just gives them a fuller look because of the gloss itself and the GIANT doefoot applicator. I have it in the shade voluminous pink and it's a super pretty, everyday pink. It has some slight shimmer in it, too. If you are looking for a product that really gives you the look of huge lips, this might not be it since the plumping is more subtle. I would totally recommend this and I will be buying more colors.
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Paterson

"You think that your lips are pump to the maximum?! This bold plumping lipgloss by NYC will have your lips look so fantastic that boys can not get them off with a stick. This Gloss is out of the world. Lift's your lips to lightweight magnificent plumps that lastest for hours. I usually apply it over any colored lipstick, it's spectacular for moisturizing gorgeously. Absolutely afforadable as well! Dont alarmed if your feel a tingiling sensation when applying the gloss, thats the plumping action giving your lushious lips. What you desire.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI

You think your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?! This bold plumping lipgloss will have you fighting them off with a stick. This stuff is amazing. Gives your lips a powerful plumping pout for hours. I usually apply it over a natural colored lipstick, its super moisturizing and gorgous. Totally afforadable too! Dont be alarmed if you feel a little tingiling sensation after applying, thats just the plumping action giving you those lushious lips we all desire.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I own NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Extra Beige. Boring name right? This lip gloss is what it says it is. It’s a sheer nicely pigmented gloss which gives that plumping, tingling and minty sensation across your lips. It lasts for a while and I do really like it. Once funny thing about it though is that the applicator on the wand is HUGE. It’s really funny trying to apply it for the first time. It is plumping but not by a huge amount.
Allison A.
Allison A.

For the price, I am very surprised at the uber glossy non-sticky formula as well as the large applicator which I love! These have a minty smell and feel which has a very slight tingle. I don't think that these physically plump your lips but they do give the illusion of fuller lips. They have a ton of beautiful shades, I picked up one and after just one swatch I am definitely going back for more!
Terri B.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI

This product was on sale at my local store, buy one get one 50% off. I bought it because of the "plumping" wording on the tube. the gloss does not have a bad tate or smell, its thick and glossy. I do have to reapply it throught the day. I love how fat the applicator is! The gloss has a slight tingle to it, which I guess makes you notice your lips more, and they feel fuller. The price was great!
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Medley, FL

Desde el momento que compre este gloss fue amor a primera vista porque la gama de colores es espectacular ademas de tener un precio excelente, cumple con lo que promete y te da una apariencia de labios mas llenos, el color Mauve y es bellisimo todas las personas que me vieron con ese tono me dijeron cosas positivas sobre mis labios asi que tiene 100% recommended
Elbony B.
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC

This lippy is the only lip gloss I have been using for a while it doesn't leave that white residue on my lips when you have had it on for a while like other lip gloss does. I bought it from Walmart I forgot how much I paid I think around 5 or 6 dollars but its worth it and it plumps my lips up and have a glossy shine to it. I really like this product.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Spotsylvania, VA

Beyond expectations! This product works better than some higher priced lip plumpers I have. Whether I put it over a lip color, or just apply it straight to my lips. It is moisturizing and almost feels like it's not there. But the appearance is flawless when worn. I recommend using a lip scrub before application for best results
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN

Just got this yesterday and so far so good! Love the sheer color (magnified mauve) and the refreshing light tingle it gives my thin lips. I want voluptuous lips without having medical procedures and this gloss helps a bit. It says up to 50% fuller lips. I'm going to say mine is maybe 10% but better than 0%!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY

Did you notice the difference on your lips?
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

What complexity would this gloss suit? I'm very fair skinned
Shannon P.

Is it sticky??????
Holly B.
Holly B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Is this worth the money, or would I be better off paying a little more for a Revlon gloss, etc.?

Join Now