Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Amber R.
  • I received this product complimentary from Influenster in a Mega Vox box for being a challenge winner and I will never ever be disappointed in trying new makeup! in 119 reviews.

• Anaeli G.
  • It makes my lips a bit tingly which i think is the point of the "plumper" The color is a bit sheer but it makes my lips look natural which I love! in 110 reviews.

• Odalys P.
  • I REALLY LIKED IT BECAUSE WITH ONE STROKE IT COVERS YOUR LIPS AND IT HAS A TINGLING SENSATION ITS JUST REALLY AMAZING AND SOMETHING YOU CAN KEEP IN YOUR PURSE FOR AN EVERYDAY APPLICATION in 48 reviews.

• Tony C.
  • I love this product I have a full bottom lip but I like to make my upper lip just is full so you feel the blood going to it in the tingling sensation so you know it's working in 44 reviews.

• Sumera A.
  • I love this gloss i feel like it works the way it is suppose to work however with this lip gloss if you put too much on then it becomes stringy when you talk so you can only apply a little bit at a time. in 35 reviews.

• New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Valerie H.
    Valerie H.

5 influensters found this helpful

Sure, the color is nice. Sure, it's got a great sheen to it, and it will leave your lips feeling minty fresh and supple. Sure, it's a robust size for a lip gloss. But I hate it. It's got a weird scent that I don't particularly like. (I can't really describe it. It's kind of like fermented coconut and oddly minty, rotting fruit or something....) It's got a gritty feel, which I assume is the salt that they've added to make your lips feel dehydrated, causing you to need to reapply every half an hour or so - i.e. the incentive for you to keep buying this lip gloss.
    It's horrid. It's overly thick, which doesn't help with the stickiness of the gloss. The one plus I have to say about this gloss is the color. It's really shiny, but has a perfect balance of color and sheen, so if you don't like opaque-pink lip glosses, then this is not the gloss for you. The applicator's okay, but it's just "meh." I think it causes me to put on too much gloss, given the large applicator size and the extremely large applicator tube, but that's perfect, because it's just more incentive for me NOT to buy this. Ever.
    But thanks, Influenster, for giving this to me for free in my Varsity VoxBox. Even if I wasn't impressed.

Melinda L.
    Melinda L.

4 influensters found this helpful

I received this product complimentary of Influenster.
    It is a lovely colour and has some shimmer to it. However, it did not last as long as I would have liked, didn't see much plumping and was a little too sticky. It's OK for the price.

Carmela C.
    Carmela C.

3 influensters found this helpful

I've always been afraid to try a plumping gloss, but this one is the best. The color I have is "Pleasantly Plump Pink" and it's kind of a sheer light pink. It makes my lips a little plump, shiny, and leaves a cool feeling.

Natasha R.

2 influensters found this helpful

I got this product in my voxbox this month and was excited to try it. However, this gloss has no real smell to it, which is better than a bad smell, but I still prefer my lip glosses to smell fruity or like vanilla. I also did not like the cooling/tingling sensation that this lip gloss gave off which was supposed to plump your lips. Honestly, I never really notice a difference with any plumping lip glosses and this one is no exception. I also did not find this gloss to last very long, due to the lack of stickiness (which I did not find to be a problem). The color that I received was not my favorite, it is very light and I will only wear it on top of a slightly darker lip. Overall, the lip gloss is not bad, I just would not run out to repurchase it. I do like it enough to use it up though.

Kiara K.
    Kiara K.

2 influensters found this helpful

These lip glosses have a HUGE wand applicator, which I love! On the packaging it says "plumping", it does tingle a bit but doesn't make my lips look bigger.
    I got these at Rite Aid of course! I paid $2.39 each but they retail for $3.99 each. I've compared wand size with two of there other lip gloss product; NYC Liquid Lip Shine & NYC 8hr City Proof. Like I said the wand size is huge which some may not like but I love it. It makes it easier to apply the gloss in one swipe.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Hope C.
    Hope C.

Does this really plump your lips?

4 answersNov 13 - 2014 - 11:26 a.m.
    arrianna w.
    arrianna w.

what color do you own ? I want to know . I only know of the pink color .COMMENT BELOW !

4 answersJun 21 - 2014 - 12:53 a.m.
    Abigale t.
    Abigale t.

When do you get free sample vox box???

1 answerJul 26 - 2015 - 11:23 a.m.
    caileigh s.
    caileigh s.

Has anyone have an allergic reaction to this? or your lips got huge and unpleasant?

1 answerJul 25 - 2015 - 12:13 p.m.
    Shelby D.
    Shelby D.

How long does this stay on your lips through out the day?

1 answerJul 06 - 2015 - 4:06 p.m.
    Gina M.
    Gina M.

Would you guys recommend this? I LOVE clear lip gloss and I feel like this would be great!

1 answerMar 13 - 2015 - 7:05 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION