Add a Photo

By NYC New York Color

#39 in Lip Gloss

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

Photos (37)
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Lexington, MA

Sure, the color is nice. Sure, it's got a great sheen to it, and it will leave your lips feeling minty fresh and supple. Sure, it's a robust size for a lip gloss. But I hate it. It's got a weird scent that I don't particularly like. (I can't really describe it. It's kind of like fermented coconut and oddly minty, rotting fruit or something....) It's got a gritty feel, which I assume is the salt that they've added to make your lips feel dehydrated, causing you to need to reapply every half an hour or so - i.e. the incentive for you to keep buying this lip gloss. It's horrid. It's overly thick, which doesn't help with the stickiness of the gloss. The one plus I have to say about this gloss is the color. It's really shiny, but has a perfect balance of color and sheen, so if you don't like opaque-pink lip glosses, then this is not the gloss for you. The applicator's okay, but it's just "meh." I think it causes me to put on too much gloss, given the large applicator size and the extremely large applicator tube, but that's perfect, because it's just more incentive for me NOT to buy this. Ever. But thanks, Influenster, for giving this to me for free in my Varsity VoxBox. Even if I wasn't impressed.
Melinda L.
Melinda L.
Brantford, Ontario

I received this product complimentary of Influenster. It is a lovely colour and has some shimmer to it. However, it did not last as long as I would have liked, didn't see much plumping and was a little too sticky. It's OK for the price.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, Az

I've always been afraid to try a plumping gloss, but this one is the best. The color I have is "Pleasantly Plump Pink" and it's kind of a sheer light pink. It makes my lips a little plump, shiny, and leaves a cool feeling.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

Is an absolute lip glass. makes your lips feel a bit tingly and minty after application, but makes lips seem much larger.
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I bought the coral to the max color it does plump your lips a little but could be better really need to find a new plumper that does it's magic
Allie L.
Allie L.
Manteca, CA

I love, love these lipglosses. I love the smell of them, and just how they feel on my lips. I really want more.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Buchanan, MI

I just received this in a surprise Influenster box. The color is cute and light, just giving a hint of color and shimmer. It tingles when applied but I don't see much plumping, which is fine. Overall, a nice lip gloss.
Dayana E.
Dayana E.
Panorama City, CA

First off thank you Influenster for sending me this in my Varsity VoxBox!(: The color is perfect! Gave my lips a cool tingly feeling that I did like, it did plump my lips like it said it would. Smell doesn't bother me, doesn't have a taste which is good. Lasts a good while didn't expect that and of course it is drugstore makeup so it is affordable!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pearland, TX

I never thought that this lip gloss will be that great. It's glides on smoothly & it's stays on the whole day. They have a lot of colors & its affordable. I love it!
Danica Y.
Danica Y.
Yorba Linda, CA

This lipgloss is nothing spectacular. The packaging is too bulky and the giant applicator is not easy to use. I must admit, the lipgloss looks good on and is not sticky. But,it hardly plumped up my lips at all. It made my lips a little tingly, but did nothing for the size. To receive this for free from Influenster was nice, but I don't think I would purchase this product.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY

did you notice the difference on your lips?
Luz L.
Luz L.
It reddened around the edges of my lips and it felt irritated or slightly swollen. I guess it is the wanted effect but it felt like a sunburn.
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

What complexity would this gloss suit? I'm very fair skinned
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
I have very fair skin and I think the light pink is perfect!
Kendall S.

Brooklyn, NY

Holly B.
Holly B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Is this worth the money, or would I be better off paying a little more for a Revlon gloss, etc.?
Angela R.
Angela R.
For the price it works..... It all depends what you want it to do ,I like it the shades are pretty but a bit tacky though
123...789