NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss

based on 1877 reviews

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Brandy P.

2 influensters found this helpful

I just received this in a surprise Influenster box. The color is cute and light, just giving a hint of color and shimmer. It tingles when applied but I don't see much plumping, which is fine. Overall, a nice lip gloss.

Xiomara M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I bought the coral to the max color it does plump your lips a little but could be better really need to find a new plumper that does it's magic

Sammie A.

2 influensters found this helpful

Is an absolute lip glass. makes your lips feel a bit tingly and minty after application, but makes lips seem much larger.

Allie

2 influensters found this helpful

I love, love these lipglosses. I love the smell of them, and just how they feel on my lips.
I really want more.

Emily d.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this gloss, although it definitely has its pros and cons. It's not super sticky, it has a great sweet smell, and it does make my lips look fuller. This isn't your typical plumper that is going to burn your lips, it really just gives them a fuller look because of the gloss itself and the GIANT doefoot applicator. I have it in the shade voluminous pink and it's a super pretty, everyday pink. It has some slight shimmer in it, too. If you are looking for a product that really gives you the look of huge lips, this might not be it since the plumping is more subtle. I would totally recommend this and I will be buying more colors.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Since this product is cheap does it still do the job??

1 answerMay 30 - 2016 - 3:20 p.m.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

Does this lip gloss actually plump? I have tried products like this before that have had a tingling effect, is this similar?

1 answerMay 27 - 2016 - 10:31 p.m.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.

I hate how small my lips are so I'm always looking for a lip plumper that actually works. Does anyone know is this is a good one? Or recommend one that is.

1 answerApr 05 - 2016 - 1:33 a.m.
Kim L.
Kim L.

I recently came across this product at Walmart and was wondering, how exactly does it plump/give the illusion of lips? Does it really work and does it sting?

1 answerFeb 09 - 2016 - 9:09 p.m.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

how does this feel on your lips once applied!

2 answersJan 22 - 2016 - 8:02 p.m.
sara t.
sara t.

is this lip plumping gloss any good ??

2 answersJan 16 - 2016 - 5:35 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now