Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#31 in Lip Gloss

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

Reviews (2007)
Photos (44)
Emily d.
Emily d.
Boone, NC

I love this gloss, although it definitely has its pros and cons. It's not super sticky, it has a great sweet smell, and it does make my lips look fuller. This isn't your typical plumper that is going to burn your lips, it really just gives them a fuller look because of the gloss itself and the GIANT doefoot applicator. I have it in the shade voluminous pink and it's a super pretty, everyday pink. It has some slight shimmer in it, too. If you are looking for a product that really gives you the look of huge lips, this might not be it since the plumping is more subtle. I would totally recommend this and I will be buying more colors.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.

I have this lip gloss in the shade Voluminous Peach. It has no color at all. It just adds a shine to my lips. It has a slight tingle sensation as do all lip plumpers. It does not burn my lips and wasn't as intense as some of the other plumpers I have tried. The gloss went on smooth and didn't feel sticky. It did make my lips look a little bigger however I didn't repurchase because I wanted a plumper that I could put lip color over and that wasn't this product. I do recommend it for a nice gloss and plumper look.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI

You think your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?! This bold plumping lipgloss will have you fighting them off with a stick. This stuff is amazing. Gives your lips a powerful plumping pout for hours. I usually apply it over a natural colored lipstick, its super moisturizing and gorgous. Totally afforadable too! Dont be alarmed if you feel a little tingiling sensation after applying, thats just the plumping action giving you those lushious lips we all desire.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I own NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss in Extra Beige. Boring name right? This lip gloss is what it says it is. It’s a sheer nicely pigmented gloss which gives that plumping, tingling and minty sensation across your lips. It lasts for a while and I do really like it. Once funny thing about it though is that the applicator on the wand is HUGE. It’s really funny trying to apply it for the first time. It is plumping but not by a huge amount.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Searcy, AR

I LOVE the Big Bold NYC plumping lip gloss! They all look and smell amazing, and it does seem to make your lips look a little fuller, all for a fantastic price! The only downsides of the product for me would be, the lip wand is really large, which can make it a little messy to use, and also the fact that it doesn't stay on for very long. Other then that I love it and I would recommend it to all of my friends! 😊
Allison A.
Allison A.

For the price, I am very surprised at the uber glossy non-sticky formula as well as the large applicator which I love! These have a minty smell and feel which has a very slight tingle. I don't think that these physically plump your lips but they do give the illusion of fuller lips. They have a ton of beautiful shades, I picked up one and after just one swatch I am definitely going back for more!
Terri B.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI

This product was on sale at my local store, buy one get one 50% off. I bought it because of the "plumping" wording on the tube. the gloss does not have a bad tate or smell, its thick and glossy. I do have to reapply it throught the day. I love how fat the applicator is! The gloss has a slight tingle to it, which I guess makes you notice your lips more, and they feel fuller. The price was great!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Montreal

I love this lip gloss so much, especially at this affordable drugstore price! I tried this for the first time when I got it as a gift and have been obsessed ever since, it smells so yummy and the applicator is huge, which I later realized turned out to be a good thing! It is not grossly sticky and has quite good pigment even for a gloss! High shine and comes in great colors!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC

I was a little disappointed using this as I am a big fan of NYC cosmetics. When using this, you feel a slight burning sensation (which is nothing to be afraid of) but the results are less than satisfactory. Don't get me wrong, this lip gloss makes my lips look juicy (ask my husband lol) but it doesn't do much on the plumping end. I would by this, but not for that reason.
Elbony B.
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC

This lippy is the only lip gloss I have been using for a while it doesn't leave that white residue on my lips when you have had it on for a while like other lip gloss does. I bought it from Walmart I forgot how much I paid I think around 5 or 6 dollars but its worth it and it plumps my lips up and have a glossy shine to it. I really like this product.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY

Did you notice the difference on your lips?
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

What complexity would this gloss suit? I'm very fair skinned
Shannon P.

Is it sticky??????
Holly B.
Holly B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Is this worth the money, or would I be better off paying a little more for a Revlon gloss, etc.?

Join Now