BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Thank you for Shopping, please contact us with any questions! see more...

• Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?1 Answers
N.Y.C. BIG BOLD BRONZING POWDER #602 METROPOLITAN
  • "give my face some color without looking fake. helps with contouring my face without it being too dark. gives me a good glow especially during the winter." in 37 reviews
  • "goood for contouring. super cute and easy to apply. gives a matte finish and leaves your face looking super" in 28 reviews
  • "has a really beautiful look to it! looks very shines and really pretty! it's a matte finish, super good for contouring! just 2 swipes over the cheeks looks good enough wouldn't recommend building on to much tho " in 23 reviews
Crystal B.
Seffner, FL
love this bronzer it's affordable and works great. Also the fact that it's matte is a big deal for drugstore. The color is great for many skin tones it's not too orange or too brown. It works great to give yourself a all over face bronze. Also it can be used with a deeper hand on certain areas you want to have more of a contour. It works great on my skin tone for reference I'm a medium to medium deep (depends on the time of year)
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I actually prefer drugstore brand bronzers to expensive ones. This one I love and it doesn't give me that Jersey shore "I've been to waaaay too many tanning beds" look.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I really like N.Y.C Bronzing powder. This is really the only product I like or use from N.Y.C. But this bronzing powder is great.
I like how the bronzer's by them are rather large, designed to be big enough to swirl big body brushes around in ready to top up tans with an instant hit of color. The clear lids make it easy to spot which shade is which.
Just be careful because you can over do the bronzing very easily!
brit s.
Portland, OR
My number 1. I've used it for years. I don't like buying anything else. It's beyond affordable and had an amazing outcome. I never looked over done or orange. I would recommend this product to anyone.
sara T.
NYC bronzers are one of its most raved about products. The NYC Big Bold Bronzing Powder is available in two shades‚ ManhaTan and MetropoliTan. ManhaTan is suitable for more light to medium complexions where as MetropoliTan is for medium to deeper complexions. The bronzer comes in a plastic packaging with transparent lid. The packaging is very sturdy and compact‚ but there is always a chance of shattering powder products if they fell.

Lauren M.
Medford, MA
This bronzer is great! It isn't orange AT ALL which is so important. I feel like I can use it past the peak of my tan in the summer without it looking unnatural. It seems to last pretty well through my 8 hour work day too which is great. Doesn't always last when I'm sweaty, but setting powder usually helps with that.
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
Great! Inexpensive and just the right touch of golden shimmer. I love it on my eyelids, cheeks and collar bone for an added dash of golden highlight on a daily basis. I put if on when I want to look "natural and fresh" and not so made up. Concealer, foundation, bronzer and mascara. Perfect everyday go to work look!
Corangely J.
Yonkers, NY
Personally the #602 is way to dark for my skin tone thats the reason why I gave 4 stars, but the #601 is great, it is long lasting and not heavy for the skin, it can be use even to help contouring or just as an addition to the blush during summer days, I have been buying this product for two years with no complain
alize p.
Baker, LA
I really love his bronzer because it gives my that tan like glow i want their products are the best it is long lasting which i love this is always on the top on my list . It has the nice shimmer that i want i do think that everyone should try this.If your'e staring to wear makeup you should buy this if you're a person like me when i started to wear makeup you want the best then i believe this is the one
Abby F.
Burkeville, TX
Bronzing Powder by N.Y.C is great. It's very smooth and applicable. The pigment is just right and it doesn't fade. Compared to all the other Bronzing Powders I have used this is the only one I would recommend. Granted, no two faces are the same, this powder can male anyone look gorgeous.
Alejandra M.
Bronx, NY
Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?

Amazon