BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Thank you for Shopping, please contact us with any questions! see more...

• Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?1 Answers
N.Y.C. BIG BOLD BRONZING POWDER #602 METROPOLITAN
  • "give my face some color without looking fake. helps with contouring my face without it being too dark. gives me a good glow especially during the winter." in 37 reviews
  • "goood for contouring. super cute and easy to apply. gives a matte finish and leaves your face looking super" in 28 reviews
  • "has a really beautiful look to it! looks very shines and really pretty! it's a matte finish, super good for contouring! just 2 swipes over the cheeks looks good enough wouldn't recommend building on to much tho " in 23 reviews
Beth C.
Salem
Love love love! Color is perfect, and can be used as a face powder when tan. Goes on smooth provides just the right touch of color can be light or dark depending on application!
Heather M.
Chicopee, MA
I liked N.Y.C.'s Big Bold Bronzing Powder. The main reason I liked it was the size. It is bigger then all the other brands. And you use allot of bronzer so you do t want something small you want something large.
Violeta A.
Glendora, CA
Best bronzer! Blending it in to the skin is soo easy! Skin types would be all except a darker skin, just because it wouldn't complement your actual skin color. I would definitely buy it again!!
Jennifer R.
Branson, MO
Pretty good color. Very build able. Wish it had a little shimmer to it. Great value for the price. Not sure if I would by it again. Does work great for contouring and last for several hours.
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
The formula is a little chalky, but goes on smoothly without it being patchy or catching onto my foundation. There isn't a wide range of colors (I could only find two and I'm fairskinned), but it's a great value. You get a lot of product for the price.
Sara B.
This product is good if you are looking for a cheaper price tag, but still want a quality product. The color was good and seemed to last all day long. I would recommend a medium shade if you have light skin like me because they tend to have good pigment,
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I love N.Y.C. products and allways find the best deal in my drugstore and this bronzer is definitely a must have to add to your makeup routine.  Its only $5 and a nice size and amount.  I found it came in two colors depending on your complexion.  I really like the bright glowing affect adds a nice touch to any look.  It stays true to its color so it doesnt look different from its package.  Love the long wear and nust in love with thisbamazing bronzer.
Macie D.
Grand Isle, ME
This is a really great product for such a. Really good price! Just like high end bronzers, but I find it actually works better than some other products that you'd find at Sephora!
estrella l.
okay so first off this huge thing lasts me forever Still havent hit pan and I've had it for 5 months it's pretty comparable to holla bronzer if you ask me not patchy 👍👍
Ashley N.
Columbia, MO
Unfortunately I grabbed the wrong shade, but the pigmentation was perfect and it lasted all day. Very affordable, I'll make sure to go back and get the right shade!
Alejandra M.
Bronx, NY
Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?

Amazon