BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Thank you for Shopping, please contact us with any questions! see more...

• Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?1 Answers
N.Y.C. BIG BOLD BRONZING POWDER #602 METROPOLITAN
  • "give my face some color without looking fake. helps with contouring my face without it being too dark. gives me a good glow especially during the winter." in 37 reviews
  • "goood for contouring. super cute and easy to apply. gives a matte finish and leaves your face looking super" in 28 reviews
  • "has a really beautiful look to it! looks very shines and really pretty! it's a matte finish, super good for contouring! just 2 swipes over the cheeks looks good enough wouldn't recommend building on to much tho " in 23 reviews
Natalia G.
Keller, TX
I actually just bought this last night and absolutely loved itttttt! In darker skinned so I felt this one complimented my skin tone more. I didn't have to use too much to get the look I wanted and needed.
Mackenzie R.
Auburn, ME
I absolutely love this product! It matches with my skin tone so well and it's super easy to blend! It's my absolute favorite, and I use it everyday! I've tried other bronzes such as hard candy, maybelline, and even the benefit hoola bronzer that every girl seems to love, but this one I've found is by far the best! It's super inexpensive and I couldn't I could live without it.
Ashley R.
This blends amazingly! I would recommend this to everyone!!! This lasts all day and night! I have very pale skin and in the summer I get very tan, and I use this year round. It's always true to color and again, it always stays on all day and night. I would buy this 100% again.
Donna F.
Reading, PA
Definitely worth the money. I love this brand and have used it for many years. The makeup stays on longer than most other brands as well as goes on very smooth. It is long lasting and keeps its luxurious shine throughout the day. I recommend this to friends and family.
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is honestly a great value for the price. Good to use as a contour on pale skin, and actually blends well for being a powder. I think it is a bit warm, but like that it makes me appear sunkissed! I would absolutely buy it again.
Diana I.
bremerton
I love this. It’s my alternative for when I want to buy a more affordable product that works just as well as a high end. It isn’t super long lasting but a setting spray helps that problem out. I use this more during the summer since it’s a bit sparkly.
Savannah N.
Sarasota, FL
This has a nice cooler tone to it when applied. I found that it lasted a decent amount of time and wasn’t too pigmented. Easy to blend out for a nice bronzed look but it could definitely be used for a contour if you like!
Juliana M.
Memphis TN
I love this bronzer . It's very nice and is very lasting on the skin. And it stays the color and applies very nicely I really like it . It's very easy to blend and it leaves a sunkissed bronze on your face I recommend it
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
This is an excellent inexpensive bronzer. I love that they have a few different shades. it's easy to use and gives you that naked look. I suggest using it lightly and kinda building on the color. It's also great for contouring.
Amina N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This powder truly does give your face a sun kissed look. Exactly what a bronzer is meant to do. I often use this with a bb cream to contour and am on my way, it really completes any look - whether it be simplistic or glam!
Alejandra M.
Bronx, NY
Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?

Amazon