BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Thank you for Shopping, please contact us with any questions! see more...

• Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?1 Answers
N.Y.C. BIG BOLD BRONZING POWDER #602 METROPOLITAN
  • "give my face some color without looking fake. helps with contouring my face without it being too dark. gives me a good glow especially during the winter." in 37 reviews
  • "goood for contouring. super cute and easy to apply. gives a matte finish and leaves your face looking super" in 28 reviews
  • "has a really beautiful look to it! looks very shines and really pretty! it's a matte finish, super good for contouring! just 2 swipes over the cheeks looks good enough wouldn't recommend building on to much tho " in 23 reviews
Kassie w.
Mt.Blanchard, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't mins this bronzer but it didn't have much glow of luminosity to it. It wasn't very bright, it was rather dull and matte. I was expecting it to be more toned.
Kayla F.
Crum Lynne, PA
GRAT PRICE!!

This is a pretty good product for the price it was very pigmented and has a nice subtle smell to it. I've used it for 2 weeks and had mostly good things to say about it. Pros were that it makes your face look matte and it looks nice. I am light skin and I didn't have to apply much and I still looked like a I had a natural glow which I liked. Cons that it didn't last long at all within an hour it was almost gone so make sure you carry it with you so you can reapply it. Other than that it was a pretty good product especially for the price! So affordable!
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
You could slap a high end label and price tag on this and not know that it was actually a drugstore product for around 5 bucks! This product really has great consistency and staying power. It warms your face us as much (helllooo faux tan) or as little as you want and just looks GOOD. It has a great natural glow, without the glitter and sparkles that so many bronzers have.
Marlen C.
This is my go to bronzer ! I use this so does my sister and my mom I am hispanic light skinned and this blends so nicely ,I would recommend this for anyone starting to do makeup very easy to use and also greatly priced. This bronzer is good for my oily skin it gives me such a beautiful bronze I use this for work and build up when I'm going out on a girls night
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I would say I found the bronzer itself to be very good if a little powdery, however it was not bright, metallic, or bronzey enough for my taste. For those who like to warm up their face (or body I guess... I'm not judging) more like warm contouring than like shiny summer statue bronzing type of effect! 🌟
Amanda J.
I have mixed thoughts about this product. On one hand, for its price point, you really can't complain. I find it works best in the summer when you already have a bit of a tan, it adds nice dimension and color. In the winter, however, it looks flat on my skin and feels drying.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite bronzers. Firstly. you cant beat the price and being able to pick it up from literally any drug store. It applies fabulously and stays well all day on my skin! I compare this to the other higher end bronzers I own. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
I tried this out because I had never tried bronzer at all before. It does stay on, and seems highly pigmented. I think I got the wrong shade because it looked a little harsh on my pale skin. It's matte, which is great. It's a good product for the price.
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I really love this bronzer formula. It's blendable, pigmented, soft, and natural looking but still adds great dimension. It works well with warming up my mostly pale skin. I would repurchase. One thing I wish I could change is how long it lasts, I find that when I use this bronzer some of the product somehow disappears or blends away. I still love it though.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I think I didn't like this bronzer that well because my skin was too dark for either shade choices they had. It doesn't really show up on my skin unless I really put a lot on. It's a little deceiving because it definitely looks darker than it really is. I wouldn't really recommend this.
Alejandra M.
Bronx, NY
Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?

Amazon