BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Thank you for Shopping, please contact us with any questions! see more...

• Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?1 Answers
N.Y.C. BIG BOLD BRONZING POWDER #602 METROPOLITAN
  • "give my face some color without looking fake. helps with contouring my face without it being too dark. gives me a good glow especially during the winter." in 37 reviews
  • "goood for contouring. super cute and easy to apply. gives a matte finish and leaves your face looking super" in 28 reviews
  • "has a really beautiful look to it! looks very shines and really pretty! it's a matte finish, super good for contouring! just 2 swipes over the cheeks looks good enough wouldn't recommend building on to much tho " in 23 reviews
Madison C.
Nixa
This honestly is not a great product in my opinion. It doesn't have a lot of shade and isn't very pigmented and by looking at the packaging you would think it matches the color and is true to it, however it is more orange.
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
I love this is not expensive great if your on a budget it does the same those high end products do is so worth it u will be satisfied with your purchase I am a makeup junky and I could tell u I love this bronzer
hal b.
Conshohocken, PA
I LOVE N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - it leaves my skin looking & feeling so smooth & flawless. Being a man it is really hard to find a matte bronzer with no shimmer to add a little glow without looking feminine.
Zorana N.
New Orleans, LA
Love. Great color. It goes on easy and smooth. It is a great price and looks fantastic in the package. It is very durable as well and remains in tact. Can be picked up in most cosmetic sections for a good price.
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
I've used NYC bronzers for multiple uses, it is highly affordable, comparable to many leading brands, totally buildable, easy to blend, and leaving you with the perfect glow. Worth the buy!
Michelle H.
This bronzer was not a favorite. When used it provided an ashy finish. It is not true to color when applied. This would not be my first recommendation. It does not blend well and I have since not purchased again.
Katie C.
So what do you do when you go camping and leave your makeup at home... stop at the dollar general so you can pick up bronzer. I actually loved this product. It's great for all skins tones and it very build-able.
Brooklynn G.
I got a bit darker then I had hoped for but it could be me just not applying it right, but it went on smoothly and it was a bit easier to blend it out after I figured I wouldn't use so much on my brush at once.
Sabrina A.
Too shimmery and looks unnatural. This is also orange based so it’s very hard to pull off a subtle bronze glow. Good thing it’s cheap because you won’t feel bad for trying it. Definitely wouldn’t purchase again.
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
Loved this! gave me the perfect orange sun kissed glow I was looking for. Perfect combination of color and shine/ glitter that I was looking for. People asked if i had been on vacation it was so great
Alejandra M.
Bronx, NY
Do you guys enjoy this product I’m thinking of trying it ?

Amazon