BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Thank you for Shopping, please contact us with any questions! see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "give my face some color without looking fake. helps with contouring my face without it being too dark. gives me a good glow especially during the winter." in 37 reviews
  • "goood for contouring. super cute and easy to apply. gives a matte finish and leaves your face looking super" in 28 reviews
  • "has a really beautiful look to it! looks very shines and really pretty! it's a matte finish, super good for contouring! just 2 swipes over the cheeks looks good enough wouldn't recommend building on to much tho " in 23 reviews
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
This product is good because it does a good application and it is also pigmented . You don't have to rub your brush again and again on the product. A small rub will get the product on your brush and you can apply it right away . I just feel like it didn't last alll that long
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
This is a good bronzer for those starting out with makeup. It’s really hard to make this look harsh since the pigment isn’t the best. However, when adding additional product to create a more pigmented look, it starts to look patchy and streaky.
Lexi T.
Minonk
Maybe there is someone that this color of bronzer works for, but I now know that it is definitely not me. The color if this bronzer is such an ugly intensely orange color and the one time I used it, I had to remove all of my face makeup and just start over. On top of that, the product chipped and broke very easily even though I only used it the one or two times. Also the product was so shimmery that it could have been a highlighter.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I love the NYC make it. It had beautiful everything is. But it's very hard to find where I live. It's like all the stores discontinued carrying it. So that's one of the reasons why I have to stop using it.
kassidy t.
I have never used another bronzer in my life! This bronzer works wonders for such a low cost. It is blendable, non patchy, soft, and buildable. Only a few bucks and lasts an extremely long time!
starring s.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Alicia G.
Vancouver, Wa
I liked using this in school. But now realizing it was too orangey for my fair skin. I think if I picked a lighter bronzer with more gray undertone it would work better
Stephanie W.
I tried this a long time ago so maybe they've changed the formula... however, when I tried it I absolutely hated it. It's relatively pigmented but the tone of this bronzer is way off. It's WAY too orange-y toned for my liking.
Sabrina A.
Too shimmery and looks unnatural. This is also orange based so it’s very hard to pull off a subtle bronze glow. Good thing it’s cheap because you won’t feel bad for trying it. Definitely wouldn’t purchase again.
breianca s.
Marietta, GA
As a warm tan/n80 woman its easy to look dull, this is a great boost without going red carpet highlight and contoured to perfection. So so inexpensive to give yout whole body some much needed light.