BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Strip Me Off Base Coat provides instant removal with easy peel off--no remover needed! It dries quickly with a transparent finish that both smooths ridges and nail imperfections while protecting your nails. Use NYC New York Color... see more...

• Does this shorten the life of your polish (make them chip...2 Answers
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
This polish dries quickly and it’s so affordable. About $2 in the stores so it’s great to throw in your purse for a quick fix as well or if you’re going out and need to change your polish quickly. Dries in a minute or so but I wouldn’t touch them or anything for about an hour because I feel like the polish can still be a bit soft. Especially if you’re wearing socks or something and you polish your toes. I wouldn’t cover them up for awhile just to give them extra time to dry.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like to use NYC clear nail polish as my color setting polish I like how it makes my nails a little bit stronger and protects the Polish up under the top coat from flaking is easily. It's borderline between pricey and expensive I think it's a nice product and holds up well so I recommend it.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I use this as a top coat to make my polish last a little longer and to add extra strength. It works really well and is reasonably priced. It dries quickly too which is always nice for a mom who is constantly needed by the family.
Becca L.
I think I have this as a topcoat. I don’t like this. It dries fairly well but there a lot of bubbles that I can not get rid of. The stuff seems to shrink as it dries and the nail polish underneath seems to curl upwards. Not very good.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Hannah K.
Bath
NYC topcoats and base coats are all around okay. These top coats often bleed the nail polish and rewin the look. I try to stay away from NYC topcoats/base coats unless I am desperate.
Morgan G.
I am a really big fan of the NYC in a Minute nail polishs because 1. They are so affordable and 2. I think they really change the game for drugstore nail polishes. They have a wide range of fun, modern colors as well as classic staples. This particular clear gloss shine is great to pair with any nail polish. The only problem that I have with this is it can peel up with the nail polish all together but it does require a base coat to prevent that. I haven't found a clear gloss that hasn't don that though.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
NYC is a pretty good cheap brand of nail polish. The polish goes on good and even and if you use a great top coat you would be able to get a few days wear befo re chipping starts.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park , TX
This is laughable as a top coat. It was very streaky, didn’t dry in a minute, more like 10 and also flakes up from any color I pair it with. Needless to say, I tossed this after about 4 applications.
Valerie J.
Fantastic top coat to use. It make the nail color look shiny and it's inexpensive since it gets used often since i double it as a base coat some times as well. It does exactly what I need it to do which is be clear.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this shorten the life of your polish (make them chip/come off faster compared to no basecoat?)