BY NYAKIO

This multitasking eye and lip cream that softens the look of fine lines while smoothing, hydrating and conditioning skin.

Formulated without:

• Sulfates
  • Phthalates
  • Parabens
  • Mineral Oil
  • Petrolatum
  • Formaldehyde
  • Butylene Glycol

Global beauty secrets. Cultural traditions. Indigenous ingredients.

Many Chinese women highly regard ginseng for its skin-perfecting properties. Nyakio learned of sprawling family-owned farms that grow red ginseng, known to be one of the most potent and efficacious herbs.

• Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream Is th...6 Answers
  • I'm 56 and these lines around my upper lip, will this help?10 Answers
Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream

Start your review of Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
So I’m still not sure how I feel about the whole eye and lip cream being in one but it does have it’s pros. It’s doesn’t have any strong scent and it feels lightweight after it absorbs to the skin and lips. My lips did feel a bit more hydrated with this on as well. I’m not sure how I feel about the texture since it was a little tacky and balmy at first. After applying it under my eyes I wasn’t sure if I could apply makeup so I insist on waiting until it fully absorbed then added a primer on top and it all worked out fine. Again, a bit apprehensive about eye and lip combo in a single product so I’m not sure if I would buy this but I’m glad I got to test it out.
I tried a sample and I truly loved it definitely plan in purchasing more. It’s a bit on the pricey side but totally a worth it product. Will be purchasing full size product. I will definitely recommend to friends.
I really loved this stuff. I wish I could have gotten larger samples. It is a nice, thick cream that felt very soft and smooth on my fingers and even more so on my lips and eyes. I appreciate the dual purpose of this cream and felt that it was very versatile.
Glendale Hts, IL
I loved the cream. It gave my lips some needed moisture. I’m surprised you could also use on your eye. It blends in well to your undereye and helps you take care of your skin as it ages. Many use moisturizing face creams but the eyes need special attention. This is a great addition to your skin care routine.
Beltsville, MD
These make my eyes so smooth. I need to purchase a full size product I mean it really helped me a lot during the winter when I used it I will recommend give it a shot I mean it can be your new favorite eye cream
Clinton, NY
Works great but kind of expensive. Not worth the money to me but if you got it like that then yes this is definitely something I highly recommend. Softens your skin as well. High quality care this is.
Nashua, NH
This product is AMAZING!!! I’ve never had a better cream! I actually used it all over my face and oh my god it made my face baby butt soft. I almost liked it better that the drunk elephant cream, which is so surprising!
Sewell, NJ
This made my eyes and lips burn and gave me a bad rash. I have super sensitive skin but I was surprised to get such an awful reaction to what was supposedly a smoothing cream. Would not recommend to anyone with sensitive skin
Star City, AR
I really loved this cream. It was moisturizing and smelled good. Felt really good. It didn’t leave a slimy film and it wasn’t greasy. It helped the skin under my eyes and felt good on my lips. I would buy this!!
Albertville, AL
This product honestly saved my lips. We just got hit by the worst cold front this winter and my lips felt busted up and completely chapped. Instead of ripping the skin off like I was tempted I slathered this on before bed and I woke up with silky smooth lips! I would recommend this to anyone and absolutely buy again!
Oldtown
I'm 56 and these lines around my upper lip, will this help?
San Diego
Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream Is this okay for sensitive skin?

Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email