BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNyakio
Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream

Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream

This multitasking eye and lip cream that softens the look of fine lines while smoothing, hydrating and conditioning skin.

Formulated without:

• Sulfates
  • Phthalates
  • Parabens
  • Mineral Oil
  • Petrolatum
  • Formaldehyde
  • Butylene Glycol

Global beauty secrets. Cultural traditions. Indigenous ingredients.

Many Chinese women highly regard ginseng for its skin-perfecting properties. Nyakio learned of sprawling family-owned farms that grow red ginseng, known to be one of the most potent and efficacious herbs.

How does this product smell? Does it have lots of fragrance?
Does this work well for lip lines?
Start your review of Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream uploaded by Rosie N.
So I’m still not sure how I feel about the whole eye and lip cream being in one but it does have it’s pros. It’s doesn’t have any strong scent and it feels lightweight after it absorbs to the skin and lips. My lips did feel a bit more hydrated with this on as well. I’m not sure how I feel about the texture since it was a little tacky and balmy at first. After applying it under my eyes I wasn’t sure if I could apply makeup so I insist on waiting until it fully absorbed then added a primer on top and it all worked out fine. Again, a bit apprehensive about eye and lip combo in a single product so I’m not sure if I would buy this but I’m glad I got to test it out.
Hedy V.
Woodland Hls, CA
I really like using this nightly because we can never start too soon to prevent wrinkles. I would recommend trying it out on your hands before you put it on your face to see if you aren't allergic to it. It has a nice smoothing effect and I have noticed my undereyes look more bouncy.
Daisy F.
This item was pleasant, although I think using it for a longer period of time would give me a more realistic expectation of whether it would make a difference on my skin. It is not something I would buy personally but I did enjoy the pleasant feel and smell overall.
Courtney D.
Middle Vlg, NY
I received this product for free in the Shimmer voxbox. I loved how the product felt around my eyes. The skin looked and felt better. I definitely recommend this product.
Adriane W.
Tampa, FL
This was just ok. It did an ok job at smoothing lines but the texture left something to be desired.
Stephanie E.
West Islip, NY
I loved this stuff so much! It was convenient i ran out of my eye cream right before i received this. Met my expectations and then some I’m going to purchase the large size now! thanks influenster for sending me this!
Jessica M.
Ceres, CA
Very nice product. Kept my skin nice and soft. I will buy this product in the future. It was a gentle product that was perfect for my skin because I have really sensitive skin. The packaging is appealing!
Chichi N.
Springfield, PA
I received a small portion but it did work my lips and skin was smooth The smell is very nice
Katherine W.
Plymouth, MI
I really liked this product as it was super lightweight and you could see a slight difference in the appearance of lines. It smoothed things out so I can only imagine after consistent use what the results would be. Not sure if this is a product I would be using now but I liked it and potentially in the future would try again.
Lauren A.
Round Rock, TX
I like the product, but it kind of had a burning sensation when applied to my lips, I do feel it’s pricey for what it is. I would probably have to try it more than twice since it was just a small packet. It was a very thick cream and it took a bit of massaging to rub in to my lips. They do feel soft after the moisturizer and the burning did go away after a few minutes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa B.
San Diego
il y a 3 ans
Nyakio Red Ginseng Line Smoothing Eye & Lip Cream Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Shannon O. il y a 3 ans
I have extra sensitive skin. I tend to get very red and inflamed with multiple products and there was no irritation or redness when I used it. It seemed gentle on my skin.