BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNyakio
Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil

nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil

Nyakio's Rescue Oil helps soothe and nourish stressed skin. A special blend of luxurious oils including cold-pressed Maracuja & Yangu which are high in unsaturated fatty acids, helps to create a gentle barrier on the skin.

After cleansing, lightly massage three to five drops onto the face and neck. Use morning and evening.

Formulated without: sulfates, phthalates, parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, formaldehyde

what do you think about this face oil ?
For my drying skin and the seasons changing this is my go to product [product:maracuja-yangu-soothing-oil]
Start your review of nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil!
Elida S.
Deltona, FL
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Elida S.
I’ve never used this brand or heard of it before. So I’m more than stoked to have the chance to try it out. I’ve tested it for an entire day and so far so good. It leaves the skin feeling quenched and gives you a sort of dewy look. Doesn’t feel like you have anything on which is nice. Bonus: the scent is amazing! :)
Ev D.
Sahuarita, AZ
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Ev D.
I actually love this light maracuja and yangu oil . The sense is relaxing and the oil is very absorbing to my skin. I have been using retinol for my acne and needing something soothing for me skin and this worked perfectly . I apply it at night and ir helps to restore moistureNyakio.
Tiffany C.
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Tiffany C.
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Tiffany C.
This is the first facial oil I've ever used and I gotta say it's been great. I was a little nervous at first since I break out pretty easy with my combination skin (I have an oily t-zone). I haven't experienced much breakout luckily, and my skin has been aglow lately! I'd love to try other products from the same line if they're all as effective.
Nena V.
Stockton, CA
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Nena V.
Two things to say, one the scent it amazing I love it. Two your skin feels soft and nourished. The scent its unique and familiar at the same time it almost smell like baby oil. The droper makes the oil so expensive as well as the green color. The skin feels nourished and hydrated.
Marivic T.
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Marivic T.
I have dry, somewhat dehydrated skin with some blemishes here and there. I was excited to try this as it's supposed to help with dry skin. First off, I like the packaging. The stopper (is that the right term?) and the bottle were separated so the first time it touched was when you put them together. The stopper has the button-type top instead of the littler squeeze top, which was nice. Secondly, it does have a scent but I didn't find it overwhelming. It's like a light clean, fresh one. Lastly, the oil itself... it's nice but not exactly earth-shaking. Instructions say to use it after cleansing which I did (kinda taking the place of my toner) and then I put moisturizer. My skin did feel less dry and softer but maybe a little bit oily even when I massaged it into my skin. You only need 5-6 drops so the bottle will last you a long time. Overall, it's a nice face oil.
Karen S.
Waukegan, IL
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Karen S.
I actually never liked face oil bc I don’t like the feel or the oily feel on the face but I love this it’s smooth and makes my face feel refresh and so hydrated
Diana G.
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Diana G.
First impressions: Cute packaging. The bottle itself is glass and feels like high quality. I really enjoy the smell of it as well, it’s a soft, sweet scent. I was intrigued when I saw the ingredients. Lots of different oil’s & extracts. I was personally excited to see it also has Moringa seed oil which I heard is great. Very organic. Before trying this, I was using Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate+glow dream Oil by mixing it with a moisturizer and now trying this oil by Nyakio, I love it so far. I used it on its own without a moisturizer after cleansing my face & I am impressed by how comfortable and hydrating it feels, it’s not sticky & it sinks into the skin nicely. It doesn’t dry out after putting it on either like the other oil I’ve been using. It just feels different, and so much better than my YTP. It definitely gave me a pretty glow and a little bit goes a long way! I find that 4-5 drops is a good amount. I’ll have to try it with some makeup on and see how my skin holds up after a few days but overall it feels like a high end product, has great ingredients & a very nice scent. If you have dry/ normal skin, I definitely say try this out if you’re looking for a hydrating facial oil.
Zeba M.
Stamford, CT
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Zeba M.
I wanted to try this oil for a few weeks before posting a review. I love the packaging and the dropper bottle. The oil itself feels nice and not heavy. I LOVE the scent. I’ve tried many oils and usually shy away because they are super heavy or have an oil smell, if that makes sense. This one doesn’t! I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for something lightweight and not greasy.
anabel M.
Seattle, WA
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by anabel M.
Packaging is so beautiful and smell is so wonderful and unique. I’ve been using this for a little over a week and I’m already seeing improvement to my dry skin without my pores being clogged or causing breakouts.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
nyakio Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil uploaded by Elizabeth B.
me ha placido aver recibido este producto me ha encantado el resultado que he obtenido a través de cada aplicación lo recomiendo mucho ya que puedo contarles mis resultados que fueron excelente y sobre todo deja la piel suave y bastante hidratada después del uso de este les va a encantar se los seguro 100%
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aeriana L.
northbridge
il y a 2 ans
Sana S. il y a 7 mois
ya true dear its help to remove all skin dryness give soft skin my skin also dry i used it almost a week and its really good