Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish

Renew, refresh and revitalize all skin types with this lush, creamy facial scrub. This naturally derived formula combines Kenyan coffee, rich in antioxidants and caffeine, with jojoba and moisturizing shea butter. Gently exfoliate to instantly reveal radiant, youthful-looking skin.

During her summers in Kenya, Nyakio discovered one of her family's beauty secrets through her grandmother, who was a Kenyan coffee farmer. Nyakio's grandmother finely crushed her fresh, antioxidant-rich beans and massaged the scrub with a piece of sugarcane onto her skin to reveal softer, smoother skin.

Formulated without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, formaldehyde, butylene glycol

Does this dry your face out?
Does it smell like coffee?? Super intrigued by this!!
Will this product help with closing or cleaning pores?
Start your review of Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish!
Product Highlights
I have really sensitive skin on my face this has really helped me with oil control as well. It smells okay and it feels lightin reviews
...have stretched ears and swear by jojoba for my ears for strengthening and hydrating). I washed my face first to take off my makeup then I dampened my face to apply the polish. I loves the smell and the way it felt. This was about 5 hours ago and my face is still smooth (I got my wisdom teeth removed this morning so I haven't left the house or applied makeup today). I still have some left from the trial but I for sure plan on buying this soon. in reviews
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish uploaded by Rosie N.
This is a wet, muddy-looking, coffee scrub. It very grainy but when massaged into the skin, it removed the dead skin cells which feel quite nice. There was no irritation after use and I ended up with a nice glow. The only problem with this was it left a little bit of a residue on my face so when I apply serums and lotion at the end, I noticed it’s removing that off a bit. I like a scrub where I can wash it entirely off and not worry about things being exfoliated off while I'm rubbing lotion on well after a wash, towel dry and toner. Not sure if I would buy the full-size but I'm glad I got a chance to try the deluxe sample of this.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish uploaded by Kris L.
Not bad, but not good either for this facial scrub. It exfoliate the dead skin and dirt without turning my face red. And it leaves the natural oils alone which is good thing. But it lingers even when I rinse well causing the other product I use after to start pilling. I don't know how I feel about that and it doesn't entice me to buy it for $34 for the full size. It
Thy Q.
Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish uploaded by Thy Q.
I got to try this for review but honestly, I really did like it! There is a nice smell to it without being too fragrant. I also like the grainy texture, I feel like my face is being gently scrubbed. It also leaves my face really soft without leaving behind a scent. I wish it was just a little more moisturizing though but otherwise, I really enjoyed this.
Tiffany R.
Iowa City, IA
I typically use cheap St. Ives Apricot Scrub once a week on my face for exfoliation. I can definitely see that being replaced with this awesome face polish! I received a complimentary sample from Influenster and was super impressed. It smelled great, was gentle on my face, and I swear my skin was glowing the whole day. It's a bit pricey for me, but based on this sample, I think it's worth a try!
Meredith L.
Kenosha, WI
I Was Skeptical With The Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish. Many In The Market Are Very Rough. Leaving My Face A Raw Mess. However, This Seemed Much Better. Finally A Product, Good For All Skin Types! Would Definitely Purchase Again.
Lindsey T.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This stuff is amazing! I love the way it smells and the way it left my face feeling!! It is the perfect amount of scrub and moisturizer.
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,990 reviews
Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish uploaded by Wendy  C.
Got this in one of my Ipsy bags and it’s a decent exfoliating face scrub!! Only thing that I wasn’t thrilled with was that I felt like I had to use a lot of product and it was hard to spread...I only got two uses out of this.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish uploaded by Amber M.
This is a great polish! It renews, refreshes, and revitalizes all skin types with it’s creamy, lush facial scrub. It’s super energizing and contains Kenyan Coffee and moisturizing Shea butter with a blend of JoJoba beads to gently exfoliate, remove dullness, and dead skin cells in order for your face to look smooth and refreshed! I used this sample up and just ordered my full size! I am very satisfied with this product!
Stacy C.
Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish uploaded by Stacy C.
First of all, I love that this face polish does not contain any paraben-based preservatives or perfumes and is formulated with natural ingredients. The Nyakio Kenyan Face Polish is not your typical harsh scrub and is gentle enough for all skin types. I love how smooth and refreshed my skin looks after using this. It's also very moisturizing, with the perfect balance of shea butter in the product. I highly recommend this face polish for any skin type if you're looking for a great, effective exfoliant. I did receive a complimentary sample of this for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
jakeria S.
Wow I want to try. This it looks good to use I really want to try it😎😎😎😎 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😗😗😗😗😗lll
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...