Ny Value Club Ltd Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz (120 ml) uploaded by Colleen E.Ny Value Club Ltd Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz (120 ml) uploaded by Sonia D.Ny Value Club Ltd Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz (120 ml) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY NY VALUE CLUB LTD

Does 10 Thing Instantly: 1. Repairs dry, damaged hair; 2. Adds shine; 3. Detangles; 4. Control frizz; 5. Seals & protects hair color; 6. Prevents split ends; 7. Stops hair breakage; 8. Creates silkiness; 9. Enhance natural body; 10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector. Made in USA. see more...

• Quick question, does this leave any kind of residue or greasy Nes...1 Answers
  • Well i have been looking for a new leave in conditioner, my hair ...1 Answers
  • I have dry hair, and have been looking for a good leave in condit...2 Answers
Arii G.
This stuff is the best hair stuff ever just a couple of sprays and it makes it so easy to brush through your hair after your wash. It is a bit pricey so I try to not use it as much. Overall so highly recommend
Samantha H.
Absolutely obsessed with it's a ten products. They're simply amazing and work wonders for your hair. I use every time I wash my hair when it's towel dry and style as halpa it strengthens, detangles, gets rid of frizz makes it shine and strong. I highly recommend!!
Samantha G.
Absolutely love this leave in conditioner!! Smells so amazing! Its a bit expensive but a little goes a long way and its so worth the money!! Great for any hair types, will get your hair looking fabulous and full of life!! Definitely recommend buying this product.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I love this product. A few sprays after a shower and you are set. My hair dresser told me to try it and I was hooked. I use it after every shower. It makes my hair easier to comb, soft, and fights the frizz. Love it!!!
Kayla C.
Provo, UT
This is an amazing product! It smells wonderful and isn't to heavy for your hair. It can get a little pricey, but luckily I'm a
Cosmetologist and get it for a great price. I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for something to help with your dry, damaged hair.
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
My hair is very thick but has lots of damage from being bleached and dyed often. This product weighed my hair down, making it look flat. It also made my hair get greasy or at least look greasy faster. Within 3 hours after putting it in my hair it looked gross.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
This stuff smells ahhmazing. I love the feel of it and I love that it doesn't make my hair greasy, it provides enough to keep my hair from being dehydrated. I feel it's a bit expensive but if you need it you definitely got to have this product
Marlayna H.
Greenwood Indiana
This is by far the best leave in you could possibly use!
It's so easy to use just simply spray in your hair after you get out of the shower! My hair is all over blonde and using this product as well as a few others has helped my hair tremendously! Also a professional opinion:)
Chrystal C.
This product is amazing!! It makes hair super soft. If you have a little girl who gets snarls in their hair, this is a life saver!! I would spray this into my daughters hair after her shower and there would be NO screaming and crying or fighting to brush her hair! The brush goes right through. Best detangler on the market!
Meredith M.
Springfield, WV
I used this product in stead of conditioner. I like it better then regular conditioner. You put it in your hair after you take a shower and it will make your hair really soft. One other plus to this product is it smells great!
Stephanie R.
Is this product appropriate for damaged hair?
Jordyn B.
woodbury , MN
Is this worth the price? It's pretty expensive and I've been looking at it for a while
Abigail T.
Elk City, OK
I have dry hair, and have been looking for a good leave in conditioner, is this a good one??
Priscilla V.
I've been interested in this. Does it work good on frizzy hair? I've used other leave in products and nothing seems to help.
Karen Y.
Guatire, Miranda
Solo viene en este tamaño?