Ny Value Club Ltd Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz (120 ml) uploaded by Alyssa S.Ny Value Club Ltd Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz (120 ml) uploaded by Sonia D.Ny Value Club Ltd Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz (120 ml) uploaded by Colleen E.

BY NY VALUE CLUB LTD #79 in Leave-In Conditioner

Does 10 Thing Instantly: 1. Repairs dry, damaged hair; 2. Adds shine; 3. Detangles; 4. Control frizz; 5. Seals & protects hair color; 6. Prevents split ends; 7. Stops hair breakage; 8. Creates silkiness; 9. Enhance natural body; 10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector. Made in USA. see more...

• Quick question, does this leave any kind of residue or greasy Nes...1 Answers
  • Well i have been looking for a new leave in conditioner, my hair ...1 Answers
  • I have dry hair, and have been looking for a good leave in condit...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kayla C.
Provo, UT
This is an amazing product! It smells wonderful and isn't to heavy for your hair. It can get a little pricey, but luckily I'm a
Cosmetologist and get it for a great price. I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for something to help with your dry, damaged hair.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
This product is absolutely amazing. I always color my hair and this product is perfect for over processed or bleached hair. It makes my fair feel silky and smooth and the scent is great too. I definitely recommend this leave in product and will continue to buy it!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
This stuff smells ahhmazing. I love the feel of it and I love that it doesn't make my hair greasy, it provides enough to keep my hair from being dehydrated. I feel it's a bit expensive but if you need it you definitely got to have this product
Emily L.
Langhorne, PA
This stuff is awesome! It really works well compared to other brands and types. I conditioned my hair and kept it smooth all day. The only downfall to this product is that it is so expensive.
Kate F.
Calera, AL
Smells fantastic and goes on easily. But makes my hair feel like horse hair. For the price its not worth it just to have good smelling hair. I could not use this on a daily basis.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Great product!! My niece uses this and introduced me to it and its my favorite now!! It smells great and really conditions your hair without making it greasy
Quashae G.
I love its a 10 especially between relaxing my hair made it made my hair feel so soft and smooth and more manageable.
Jessica C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this stuff....absolutely one of the better brands of leave in conditioner. Make s your hair feel silky smooth.
natalie r.
South Elgin, IL
Great product i love this i use it every day it really helps to repair hair leaves it feeling good.
Lynsee T.
I use this every single time I dry my hair. Works miracles. Would absolutely recommend.
Stephanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product appropriate for damaged hair?
Jordyn B.
woodbury , MN
Is this worth the price? It's pretty expensive and I've been looking at it for a while
Abigail T.
Elk City, OK
I have dry hair, and have been looking for a good leave in conditioner, is this a good one??
Priscilla V.
I've been interested in this. Does it work good on frizzy hair? I've used other leave in products and nothing seems to help.
Karen Y.
Guatire, Miranda
Solo viene en este tamaño?