BY BED HEAD

BedHead Control Freak Serum 8.45 oz see more...

Alexis B.
Wilmington
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite product out there. I have insanely dry, brittle hair and frizz is forever an issue with me. As well as broken pieces on top sticking out. When picking a product I need something that will help with that but not be thick and evident, nor make my hair greasy. This product is EVERYTHING. Despite my strands being fine it puts them into place, manages my frizz and doesn’t make my hair feel gross or look like anything is in it. A little goes a long way so do keep that in mind!
🍑 k.
Woodridge, IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This baby leaves your hair super sleek and shiny and ready for the flat iron. A little does go a long way and it is super effective against frizz. I have colored hair and it doesn’t affect that what so ever, the smell is a little weird but it is my holy grail for a sleek look!
Jeannie D.
One of the few products that actually helps calm my frizzy hair. Gives light styling hold and great frizz control. Not tacky. Does not weigh my hair down at all. Love the sparkles in the bottle (but they don't show on hair though). Smells good. Won't be without this product now that I have discovered this frizz control gem!!
Brianna B.
Dacula
The good thing about this product is that it will last you forever! You really don’t need a lot to smooth down unruly or frizzy hair. You can even use this product to smooth down any baby hairs you have.
Sarah M.
Gilbert
Really controls the frizz in my hair. I put it on every morning after I shower and then blow dry my hair. Love it! A lot goes a long way!
amber k.
new port richey, fl
The product as a pleasant scent to it. All in all ot does what ia is designed to do. I like the easy nozzle that is on it.
Bailey M.
Peru, IN
Pretty good. This product leaves my hair smooth, but makes my hair super wet, and more difficult to dry
Chloé M.
Edina, MN
Purchased at: CVS
This products AMAZING!!! I bought it before i went to Vegas because I knew my hair would not hold up in that heat and holy crab it worked wonders. I use it every time I straighten/ curl my hair. Sometimes even after the shower when it’s wet.