Ny Value Club Ltd After The Party 3.4 oz uploaded by Janet B.Ny Value Club Ltd After The Party 3.4 oz uploaded by Erica S.

BY NY VALUE CLUB LTD

BedHead After The Party 3.4 oz see more...

Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I could not live without Bed Head and their product Life after the party. It has next to no scent, so it doesn't interfere with my perfume. It keeps my hair soft, shiny,and manageable.
Elizabeth P.
Dallas, GA
Perfect for dull, frizzy hair. You can put it in your hair wet or dry it doesn't matter. It brings your hair to life! It makes your hair shine, smooths your hair and gives it that healthy flowy look. It's not greasy either so you won't even no it's in your hair besides how great it looks and how good it smells!!!
Erica S.
Bead Head by TIGI "After Party" is an awesome product! I use this after I've straightened my hair for softness and shine or even second day hair. It's very light and airy, doesn't weigh your hair down.
Brittany G.
Brighton, MA
This is probably one of my favorite hair care products. I have really dry and frizzy hair and after I use this my hair is silky and smooth. It's pretty cheap and is it worth the buy
josie g.
Works great after a shower cream for the hair , I also use on right before I flat iron hair or use a curling iron
Ana Clara O.
Love this product! I use it to remove the smell of smoke in my hair and it's perfect! It keeps the hair with a delicious smell of fruit! You just smooth on dry hair and... that's it! Magic! Looking and smelling good again!
I bought mines at walgreens... super worth it!