BY NXN BEAUTY

Instantly transform your skin into the perfect flawless canvas. Alone or under makeup, our mattifying primer naturally controls oil and leaves skin with a radiant, smooth, and shine-free finish. The exclusive formula is enriched with Java Tea Leaf to minimize pores, Licorice Root to even skin tone, and Grapeseed to prevent redness and nourish skin with powerful antioxidants.

Directions:

Apply 2 to 3 pumps to clean skin in small circular motions, blending evenly into a weightless veil. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
*We recommend you follow with your favorite SPF.
**Can be used over Balance Beam Moisturizer for added hydration throughout the day.

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Orthosiphon Stamineus Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Water (Aqua), Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Fragrance (Parfum)**
*Organic
**Natural fragrance with Lavender, Citrus and Thyme Oil.

Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
I think I have the old version of this. I really love it though, it definitely does a great job in mattifying skin because of the velvetty soft feel it leaves. It feels like there’s a strong layer on your skin before applying makeup. I’m oily regardless of the products I use so it doesn’t stop that but I do feel that it minimizes esp when combined with powder and setting spray.
Diana C.
Sandy, UT
Really like this primer. Smooths our my pores and helps my makeup stay on. I do still get oily around my nose but this happens with every single primer I’ve ever used. The difference is that when I blog my makeup still stays on place which is not always the case with the other ones. Love it
Kierrha N.
Blue Eye, MO
This has helped me achieve my perfect skin under my foundation. I have oily skin so the longer I wear my makeup the shinier it gets. I’m okay with looking a little feet but sometimes my oil gets crazy. This has helped me maintain that perfect natural dewy skin on my everyday makeup routine. This is definitely a must have if you have combination to oily skin.
Clair T.
Sammamish
This product makes my skin look and feel soft and smooth. This is good for combination and oily skin because it makes your skin non oily and colored. It’s really easy to apply as a oil-based gel. I use it everyday.
Arisbeth O.
Anaheim , CA
When I first used this it felt nice on my skin, it was very soft when I applied to skin. It did do it’s job as a primer and made my pores disappear, but it wouldn’t last long. By the end of the night my skin was looking the same as before. Besides that the product was good.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
I got the whole set but this primer in particular is amazing it makes your skin feel super soft I highly recommend you get the whole set it was amazing! I don’t have any acne on my skin anymore like I did before but I’ve seen a difference with the whole set I now deal with oily skin and they has been helping me so much
Ivette C.
San Jacinto , CA
I love this primer so much. I have a oily skin compilation and I have huge pores which I hate. But this primer literally blurs everything from every fine line to every last pore. It is like using face tune on your face only in real life
Madison J.
Decatur, GA
Great primer, it dose a great job I have combination skin with a oily T zone and I don't have to worry about my nose being super oily , it's long lasting I've worn it without makeup and it lasted throughout the day
Yuliana O.
Atlanta, Ga
It works so good to be honest, if you get the whole set and use it weekly your face would be clear. I love everything about there brand. It’s easily to apply day and night. I would definitely buy this again if I ever get the chance too.
Samantha C.
Woodruff, SC
I love this primer! I have the entire line of this skin care and it’s a great line! I love that it helps keep my make up on as well as keeping it matte. It helps so much with keeping my foundation look smooth and sleek.
Akhi S.
NY
Akhi S.
NY
Is there anyone used/using Nxn products? Please tell me hows it? NxN Beauty Flash Matte Perfecting Primer
Gaby F.
Bakersfield , CA
Sana R.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi everyone please can you tell me about this product is it good ? Should I buy it or not ? what are the skin results?