BY NXLABS

Haley F.
Haley F.
Great for fast weight loss, anytime I have just a few pounds to loose for an event, I grab this for a few days and I am good to go.
However, for long term weight loss, this is not for you. You need to have a coach or trainer, with skills to teach you to eat better and exercise.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Warsaw, IN
I used these in the past and had no results with them at all. I also had a lot of side effects including stomach pains and dizziness. I do not recommend this product to anyone. You are simply paying for false hope. Your money is better spent in the fruit and veggie section of your local grocery store.
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
Don't waste your money on this product. It just doesn't work... And for me personally - it made me super shaky and extremely anxious, which is terrible for me since I have anxiety of my own to manage on a daily basis. Just make the decision to make a lifestyle change and avoid products like these.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Stay away from these fad diet supplements. They don't work at all and it made me sick. I never went to the bathroom so much. I quit taking them and got better and just stuck to better eating habits and exercise. No I do not recommend this product.
shannon e.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Fitspiration Expert
These don't work please ladies don't waste your money .. I have never lost a single pound on these and I have tried them on a few different occasions . do not recommend
Cody E.
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
I didn't get the results I wanted out of this product, but nothing is a miracle drug without some work and effort. It was very gentle on my stomach however.
adriana p.
adriana p.
I tried it for a month I can't really say much tho but you have to use it the right with means eating healthy doing the workouts and you'll see great results my sister has an amazing body and she use to weight 200 went down to 120 in about less than a year
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Stuff like this just doesn't work. Doesn't matter how well you package it or advertise with celebrities, still just a placebo.
Kasey C.
Slimquick to me does not work at all your better off to quite drinking carbs and eating processed food get up and exercise about 30mins everday to loose weigh
Does this rrally work
Correnda S.
Correnda S.
Fort Worth, TX
YES IT DOES
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Does this product really work? I want real answers from people who have actually tried it. I am finishing my freshman year of college, and unfortunately the freshman 15 is real. Would this product help me lose those 15 pounds with increased exercise and healthy eating?