Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesMichael Kors
NWT Tina Small Top Zip Satchel Handbag Crossbody Brown MK Cherry

NWT Michael Kors Tina Small Top Zip Satchel Handbag Crossbody Brown MK Cherry

NWT Michael Kors Tina Small Top Zip Satchel Handbag Crossbody Brown MK Cherry

Gender: Female

i would like this bag because it a middle size bag that i will Cary around?
I love its colour ,design ,size. What material is it made of and where can I find it?
Start your review of NWT Michael Kors Tina Small Top Zip Satchel Handbag Crossbody Brown MK Cherry!
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Michael Kors. I love this handbag and the color cherry is vibrant and fun. I normally wear and use things with earthy tones but this bag color is AMAZING! The quality is great and sturdy. I will continue to buy from Michael Kors.
nino_1 M.
new castle, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Super nice, cute, comfortable, and beautiful handbag 👜 I like this style and for me it’s beautiful 😍
Dodo A.
Newark, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Michael kors is one of my favorite brand, so what can i say.bags i have are leather, beautiful design and always perfect for every my look
Aida R.
Sydney
I got this as a gift! It’s so pretty and spacious! Super chic it goes with everything! I have it in brown, I can fit so much stuff in the bag 😅!