NWT Coach F79609 Gallery Tote...
11 Reviews
5 / 5
Bought this bag about a year ago, I have a toddler and it fits absolutely everything in there. The design makes it to where it doesn’t look too bulky and it’s comfortable around the straps.
5 / 5
Love my coach bag, big enough to fit everything I need. Super good quality, only flaw is handles have started peeling. These bags last forever and can usually get them for a good price on the outlet site.
5 / 5
Estoy encantada con mi tote coach, el tamaño es perfecto, el color y el diseño me encantaron. Me los auto regale en navidad. Lo llevo a todos lados, me caben muchísimas cosas, yo como mamá se me hace muy práctico!!
5 / 5
I absolutely love my new Coach purse. It's the first coach bag I've ever owned and it is so beautiful and very roomy. It's higher than I thought it would be but in a good way. I can definitely feel the quality is great. Best Christmas gift ever!!!
5 / 5
Gallery Coach tote with vibrant red handles love this bag sports a beautiful gold zipper dark signature coach design sleek bag nice an roomy got the matching wrist wallet as well ! Love it
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Mi piacciono tanto le borse di questo brand, io ne ho una sola e mi trovo benissimo. È un modello che non passa mai di moda ma allo stesso tempo non è mai all moda. Rapporto qualità prezzo ottima . Consigliata. Ci sono alcuni modelli che mi piacciono più di altri ma è una questione di gusti e di necessità.
5 / 5
Es excelente el [product:nwt-coach-f79609-gallery-tote-in-signature-canvas-crossgrain-leather-in-brown-black] es todo lo que una mujer necesita para poder llegar sus cosas a todas partes con elegancia y facilidad, lo recomiendo. Tiene el tamaño perfecto...
5 / 5
I have this one with flowers, it's limited edition. These tote bag are the best, super comfortable, practical, durable, they are worth buying.
5 / 5
I love this tote so much. It’s the perfect size, I bought it a year ago and it’s my everyday purse. So much stuff fits into it. It doesn’t look worn at all. I purchased a organizer insert for it, it fits perfectly, so everything is nice and organized. I purchased the all black tote. You can never go wrong with a Coach purse.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I love the Coach signature print and black trim on this bag. I did get the lighter khaki canvas. I've used it, very gently, for 3 months. There are already places on the bottom corners where the canvas is breaking and cracking. The zipper has always been prone to sticking. I had hoped it would begin to glide more fluidly over time, but it has not. I'm extremely disappointed in the quality of this bag.