BY NVIDIA

NVIDIA - SHIELD Tablet Wi-Fi + 4G LTE - 32GB (Unlocked) - Black see more...

Patrick M.
Washington, CT
This is my favorite tablet to date. This is the best gaming tablet I have ever owned.

The gaming experience is very good and the software receives constant updates. The only issue is that the hardware is becoming a little dated.

I hope they update this tablet soon with a version with newer hardware soon!

The gaming experience has been progressively getting better.

The original controller was top notch with a few minor flaws but the updated slim version is just amazing. It connects to the tablet and the shield console.

The games and apps were slow to release but as of now there is a huge gaming library. The games are actually pretty good and you also have the ability to use Android apps which can add a level of customization.

This is an awesome tablet!
Michael B.
Irmo, SC
I own the Nvidia handheld. I've played on various tablets. This tablet performs as well as the handheld and leaves other gaming tablets in the dust
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
mohamade amine A.
Agadir
i like  play with these tablet because it very good and amazing
and  her colors beautiful and i well reviews it in my channel youtube and i hope share it with my friends
his performances are very good 32gb + wifi that give to tablet a look amazing
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I just purchased this as a gift for my beau for Christmas. Is it worth grabbing the controller for it if he doesn't play PC games?