NVEY ECO Organic Creme Deluxe Foundation uploaded by Marisol S.

BY NVEY ECO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With a harmonising blend of Safflower, Jojoba and Castor Oil, Eco Creme Deluxe provides a high definition, full coverage finish. Enriched with Vitamins A, C, E 4 Moisturising and protecting formula 7 Long wearing 11 Can be used as an eyeshadow base Its base is formulated to soften the skin while antioxidants: Vitamin A, C E protect the skin from free radicals. Natural earth colourants provide the skin with a pure colour match. Best applied with Nvey Eco s - Eco Friendly Foundation Brush. see more...

• I am looking for a super easy foundation to apply and nee...1 Answers
  • I am wondering what about this product makes it organic? ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Marisol S.
Whittier
Review for: Nude 877 more...
This foundation is so good and healthy for your skin. For once it felt nice leaving my foundation on all day because of how organic this product is. If you can see the ingredients, it is safe for your face and helps with blemishes. I loved this and I recommend this brand to everyone.
Krystyn G.
Concord, NC
I am looking for a super easy foundation to apply and need something without all those crappy chemicals, how does this wear and feel? I don't have much time with a baby to get ready but don't want to look cakey
Ali B.
Reading, PA
I am wondering what about this product makes it organic? Is it wholly organic or does it still use harsh chemical products?