BY NVEY ECO

Misti D.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually ordered this a few weeks ago and I have to say it's pretty great to me. It's super pigmented, the purple brings out my brown eyes which brown eyes is kind of a dull color and it's very hard for me to make them stand out. This eye shadow is kind of shimmery so I wouldn't recommend it to those who find shimmer products too dramatic or anything. But I do have to state the fact that I don't typically go for shimmer products at all and this one is pretty great it doesn't leave glitter fall out all over my face or anything. Overall very bright and pigmented in one swatch
Dominique W.
Frisco city
Purple is a cute and awesome color, if you are a winter color I highly recommend this for you, why, because it will make your skin shine really brightly .
Kimberly W.
They say purple eyeshadow brings out the color in green eyes, but personally I think it makes my blue eyes pop. I love this color!
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
This is a beautiful, and very simplistic elegant color....it is perfect for spring, and compliments most skin tones.
Allison G.
Montgomery, IL
Fun elegant colour and very easy to put in for beginners. Great for any eye colour to Pop out
Monica L.
Midland, TX
I ordered this and it's not that pigmented but I still liked the light purple color it had
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have never used this eye shadow and would love to try it I love the color 👍😍😍
Desiree R.
Venezuela
Hace unos meses atras me regalaron este producto y no lo habia usado antes, lo probe y debo decir que me encanto, tiene muy buena pigmentacion y el color es muy elegante! Apesar de no ser mate (me encantan los colores mate) me agrado bastante porque no deja muchos brillos a la hora de aplicarla.
Arianna G.
How well is the color pay off of this lovely product ?
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it more of a shimmery pastel color?