BY NVEY ECO

Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
I am not a fan of this makeup... It makes my skin very greasy looking. It's environmentally safe but I am not a fan of it.
Paula U.
I love it! it's a nice eye shadow and the color it's awesome, maybe should fix the price but it's absolutely worth it
Raphaela L.
São Paulo , Sp
I really liked, but I think that you can find someone that fixes better for less price
Savannah E.
Canon, GA
Looks great and goes on so smoothly. I absolutely love this product. I also love the brand. The color of this shandow goes great with many different things!
Jennifer R.
West Haven, CT
This eye shadow is one of the very best I have owned it will last all day and not go away w/ the wind❤️️
edson Q.
miami
Good
Es muy bueno el producto lo único q puedo decir es q ese producto si está en buen estado y si se los recomiendo a todos los que están interesados en ese producto es lo mejor puedo decir yo el único jwjejej
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
I use these with my glammy make up. It really brought out my eye color to make my eyes pop!
Briana R.
Bradenton, FL
I absolutely love this eye shadow! I've bought it online at itcosmetics.com for a very affordable price! I usually use it in the corners of my eyes to highlight whichever color/colors of eye shadow I'm using! Great product 👌🏼
Kendra C.
Charlotte nc
I love this product it's very glowy and shines ... I have green eyes so it looks beautiful on them ...
Kim P.
I love this color. Especially for fall. I have light brown eyes and it's perfect. It is easy to apply. I use it on a daily basis for work. I would get it again I love it and recommend it for anyone with light eyes
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Is this brand of makeup good? I've never heard anything about it but I'm always open to new things. Also, does this eye shadow give a lot of pigmentation? Are there any fall outs when it is being used?
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
This eyeshadow looks green in the photos, is it great in real life? I would consider buying it if it was in fact silver and not green.
Nicola B.
Scunthorpe
Is this animal friendly? As in notvtested on animals?
Raven F.
Is this good for any skin color?
WhoisPaige T.