BY NVEY ECO

Jordan B.
This product was okay. I wouldn't recommend it personally didn't like the color
Angela V.
Hidalgo
I have never tried these products at all I really don't want to give them a try because I want to see some different eyeshadow products and see what it really works but if anybody knows if this product is good let me know please
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
I am not a fan of this makeup... It makes my skin very greasy looking. It's environmentally safe but I am not a fan of it.
edson Q.
miami
Good
Es muy bueno el producto lo único q puedo decir es q ese producto si está en buen estado y si se los recomiendo a todos los que están interesados en ese producto es lo mejor puedo decir yo el único jwjejej
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
I use these with my glammy make up. It really brought out my eye color to make my eyes pop!
Rachael L.
Wasn't my very favorite at first- the color was daunting... now I LOVE to use it, perfect for a night out!
Raphaela L.
São Paulo , Sp
I really liked, but I think that you can find someone that fixes better for less price
Savannah E.
Canon, GA
Looks great and goes on so smoothly. I absolutely love this product. I also love the brand. The color of this shandow goes great with many different things!
Briana R.
Bradenton, FL
I absolutely love this eye shadow! I've bought it online at itcosmetics.com for a very affordable price! I usually use it in the corners of my eyes to highlight whichever color/colors of eye shadow I'm using! Great product 👌🏼
Kendra C.
Charlotte nc
I love this product it's very glowy and shines ... I have green eyes so it looks beautiful on them ...
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Is this brand of makeup good? I've never heard anything about it but I'm always open to new things. Also, does this eye shadow give a lot of pigmentation? Are there any fall outs when it is being used?
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
This eyeshadow looks green in the photos, is it great in real life? I would consider buying it if it was in fact silver and not green.
Nicola B.
Scunthorpe
Is this animal friendly? As in notvtested on animals?
Raven F.
Is this good for any skin color?
WhoisPaige T.