BY NVEY ECO

Paula U.
I love it! it's a nice eye shadow and the color it's awesome, maybe should fix the price but it's absolutely worth it
Jennifer R.
West Haven, CT
This eye shadow is one of the very best I have owned it will last all day and not go away w/ the wind❤️️
Nicole L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, me gusta muchísimo es muy bueno siempre lo he usado y me encanta.
rida k.
Love this eye shadow. Its great for all skin tones and great for hooded eyes .I'd buy it again
Anber N.
Casa Grande
Love how long this make up lasts!
It is one of my favorites to wear on an everyday basis. Super natural look
Emily F.
This lasts for a long time and looks cute too! My go to for everyday and also for a night out!
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Oh my this by far is so awesome!!! I love it so much!!! I buy them by the bulk!!! Get it!
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
This eyeshadow rocks. I love the way it goes on, it feels light and lasts all day. Definitely a great purchase!
Gabriela A.
Otimo produto para passar no rosto ! como usar :depois de lavar totalmente seu rosto ,passe este pó compacto no rosto e sinta se uma nova mulher !vale a pena comprar e não me arrependo ! Compre ja o seu !agora ! Além de ser barato compensa né !
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
This product is very good and i use it everyday. This product is worth the price. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Is this brand of makeup good? I've never heard anything about it but I'm always open to new things. Also, does this eye shadow give a lot of pigmentation? Are there any fall outs when it is being used?
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
This eyeshadow looks green in the photos, is it great in real life? I would consider buying it if it was in fact silver and not green.
Nicola B.
Scunthorpe
Is this animal friendly? As in notvtested on animals?
Raven F.
Is this good for any skin color?
WhoisPaige T.