BY NVEY ECO

Savannah E.
Canon, GA
Looks great and goes on so smoothly. I absolutely love this product. I also love the brand. The color of this shandow goes great with many different things!
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Nice high quality eye shadow blends well with other colors makes them really pop out I use this almost daily when I wanna put on makeup for daytime
Tori H.
Cottage Grove
Such a beautiful shade, I use this sometimes in the inner corners of my eyes, it works as a great highlight! You will not regret this purchase!
Kiki W.
Ridgway, PA
This color is a great highlight for the eye. Putting it in the inner corner or on the browser bone is great for us pale girls. I loved it
Ana C.
Casi no uso pero mi prima me rrgalo este producto porque a dlla le encantava me lo prove y me encanto ase k mis ojos se vean hermosos
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
This product is very good and i use it everyday. This product is worth the price. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
This eyeshadow rocks. I love the way it goes on, it feels light and lasts all day. Definitely a great purchase!
Anber N.
Casa Grande
Love how long this make up lasts!
It is one of my favorites to wear on an everyday basis. Super natural look
Rachael L.
Wasn't my very favorite at first- the color was daunting... now I LOVE to use it, perfect for a night out!
Jennifer R.
West Haven, CT
This eye shadow is one of the very best I have owned it will last all day and not go away w/ the wind❤️️
Juliette D.
Is this brand of makeup good? I've never heard anything about it but I'm always open to new things. Also, does this eye shadow give a lot of pigmentation? Are there any fall outs when it is being used?
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
This eyeshadow looks green in the photos, is it great in real life? I would consider buying it if it was in fact silver and not green.
Nicola B.
Scunthorpe
Is this animal friendly? As in notvtested on animals?
Raven F.
Is this good for any skin color?
WhoisPaige T.