BY NVEY ECO

Savannah E.
Canon, GA
Looks great and goes on so smoothly. I absolutely love this product. I also love the brand. The color of this shandow goes great with many different things!
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Nice high quality eye shadow blends well with other colors makes them really pop out I use this almost daily when I wanna put on makeup for daytime
Tori H.
Cottage Grove
Such a beautiful shade, I use this sometimes in the inner corners of my eyes, it works as a great highlight! You will not regret this purchase!
Ana C.
Casi no uso pero mi prima me rrgalo este producto porque a dlla le encantava me lo prove y me encanto ase k mis ojos se vean hermosos
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
This product is very good and i use it everyday. This product is worth the price. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
This eyeshadow rocks. I love the way it goes on, it feels light and lasts all day. Definitely a great purchase!
Rachael L.
Wasn't my very favorite at first- the color was daunting... now I LOVE to use it, perfect for a night out!
Jennifer R.
West Haven, CT
This eye shadow is one of the very best I have owned it will last all day and not go away w/ the wind❤️️
Katherin V.
Newark, NJ
I really like this one my Tia compro y me dice que le gusta mucho también so si this one I good
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
This is a very good eye shadow to use with your everyday makeup routines. Great color. Bold.
Juliette D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brand of makeup good? I've never heard anything about it but I'm always open to new things. Also, does this eye shadow give a lot of pigmentation? Are there any fall outs when it is being used?
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
This eyeshadow looks green in the photos, is it great in real life? I would consider buying it if it was in fact silver and not green.
Nicola B.
Scunthorpe
Is this animal friendly? As in notvtested on animals?
Raven F.
Is this good for any skin color?
WhoisPaige T.