BY NVEY ECO COSMETICS

Talc free and formulated using soothing organic elements such as chamomile and jojoba oil. Richly pigmented 12 Easy blending, Long wearing 22 Enriched with Vitamins A, C, E With added Antioxidants Vitamins A,C E, to create a smooth and soft formula, excellent for dry sensitive skins. Best applied with Nvey Eco s - Eco Friendly Eyeshadow Brush. see more...

Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
This brand is all natural. I love that their ingredients are much bother than brands claiming to be natural like tarter. They have some choices of color but they are not very pigmented so you have to take the time to add extra product to get vibrancy. For $17 I wouldn't buy this but I got in clearance for $5 so for that price I'm not upset.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I am big on eco friendly type of products. Eco friendly make ups are definitely on the rise and I that makes me so happy. This is one of the first ones I have tried and I loved it! I have dry sensitive skin, too so this was perfect for me. It didn't irritate my face like some other make-up products!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gusta que es organico que no tiene talco y que la jente con piel sensivel puede usarlo y me gusta que los colores son muy bonitos y muy vivos
Fatima R.
Brighton
I looove this eyeshadow it's super wearable and easy to get out and use on an everyday basis. The colour is so pretty and compliments and eye colour. I think the colour would be perfect for all year round and matches almost any lip colour I wear!