BY NVE PHARMACEUTICALS

Brought to you by the manufacturer of the world's strongest fat burner. see more...

Tiffany M.
Stacker 2 is my stacker of choice. They give me a great energy boost without the unwanted calories that a cup of coffee has. I can't drink plain black coffee. It's just gross to me and with adding sugar and milk or creamer, the calories definitely add up. When I take Stacker 2, I have a great amount of energy but I don't feel jittery. I also like how once I am ready to lay down for the night, they don't keep me up. I find that when I want energy I find it thru the stackers, but also, once I'm ready to relax and wind down, they don't keep me from doing so.
Courtney M.
Bay City, MI
I love this product, I use it daily as a mid day boost of energy. It gets me through my afternoon office rut and confines to provide enough energy to get through my workout, dinner and bed time routines. It doesn't keep me up at night.
Xazvia H.
Southfield , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I usually get the 4 pack. This energy supplement gets me going. I have tried so many different things before going to the gym, this one worked the best. Its so cheap too!
misty m.
These work great, they are fast and effective. However the side effects are less than desirable. They make me shake and they upset my stomach a little bit. So its kind of a trade off for the energy.
Sarah C.
Galesburg, IL
As a third shift worker I live off these. Yes you should watch out if you have issues with your blood pressure but if you do not abuse it and only use it as stated to and not every day you should be just fine.
I've tried this product in the past and it made me sick to my stomach for about an hour then I felt fine and was wide awake for the rest of the day.
christina m.
Side effects were horrible for me although doesn't mean it won't work for you, I will not be purchasing again.
Carolyn Y.
I love these things! When I use to work crazy hours and be feeling tired, these would wake me right up!
Brandy D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Just say no to Stackers. They are not good for you especially f you have blood pressure issues!
Should you eat before taking?