BY NVE PHARMACEUTICALS

Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
I don't personally drink these but my mom drinks them for a little boost when she needs it to stay up to finish her work.

I personally don't recommend drinking them. Like the previous review said, get a natural energy product. These wear off easily and you feel it.

cherylirene m.
I used to drink 5 hour energy when I had to work long hours at work but I immediately stopped drinking them after second time when I started feeling weird like I was too hyper I didn't like how it made me feel and the taste was like medicine so I'm not a fan of this and I don't recommend it. If you want energy try using a natural energy product!!!!
Bukky L.
Not the best energy booster, took one when trying to stay up for 24 hours. I would stick to coffee if I needed to stay up for 24 hours next time.
Diana S.
One of the worst tasting energy drinks ever. I actually got sick off the 1st one I tried. Awful
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield , CA
Yeah i don't like these at all. I threw up after drinking one. I was sick the whole day.