NV Duplin Wine Cellars Scuppernong Carolina Muscadine 750 mL uploaded by Amanda S.

BY DUPLIN WINE CELLARS

• Which is y'all favorite1 Answers
  • Does this winery have a place to visit and try the different wine...1 Answers
  • Just wondering how this taste, is it to strong, how much alcohol ...8 Answers
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is kinda strong. It is good but not my favorite. I enjoy sweet Muscadine wine2 better. I got at Kroger for 8 dolars.
Amanda A.
I really like this brand it has good quality and good price. We get a botle nice in a while to chill by the fire place.
Caroline D.
Duplin Scuppernong Hatteras was a pretty good wine. Not as sweet as I would hope for with a white wine, however.
Amina S.
Dawsonville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my most favorite wines. It's very affordable and has a great flavor. I like to add a splash of sprite
Ashley P.
Love all the Duplin wines. This one is my favorite though. Its sweet and has a wonderful muscadine flavor.
M Christine D.
Dagsboro, De
Amazing wine. If you've ever smelled these grapes growing wildly, this tastes exactly like that. Delicious!
Lauren F.
Belmont, NC
This wine is very sweet but great taste! Plus it's only $8 or so, always have a bottle in my fridge
Logan l.
One of my favorite wines to drink. Very sweet and crisp. Helps that it's made in NC!!
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
My boyfriend I just discoverEd duplin and we love them! Great muscadine wines.
Maria C.
Toronto, ON
Just wondering how this taste, is it to strong, how much alcohol percentage does it have?
Jennie M.
Does this winery have a place to visit and try the different wines that they sell? Would love to try some of the different variety.
Rachel L.