NV Duplin Wine Cellars Scuppernong Carolina Muscadine 750 mL uploaded by Amanda S.

BY DUPLIN WINE CELLARS

• Which is y'all favorite1 Answers
  • Does this winery have a place to visit and try the differ...1 Answers
  • Just wondering how this taste, is it to strong, how much ...8 Answers
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This wine is a lovely sweet treat for hot summer days. Like others have said, it is really sweet, so those who prefer a deeper, more bitter wine will not like this. I'm not even ashamed to say I drink this chilled over ice sometimes to thin out the slight thickness of the wine.
Brittany S.
Union, SC
This is by far the best wine especially if you're a country girl like me and love muscadines! The flavor is rich and not bitter. It exceeded my expectations. I don't know what more I could ask for in a wine. I always recommend this wine when asked!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
We always visit Duplin winery when we are in Myrtle Beach. They have one of the best wine tasting experiences ever. Very thorough and knowledgeable and explaining each and everyone that you taste. This wind is fabulous and the prices are incredibly reasonable. We live in Ohio and they have just started carrying some of the Duplin wines here
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love duplin wine! Very sweet and refreshing. Taste just like muscadines! A lot of people not from the Carolinas have a hard time with it Bc it's really sweet, but I grew up on muscadines and I love it! I would def buy t again! Anther plus it was very affordable!
Mechelle G.
richmond, VA
I enjoy all the Duplin wines! I find a lot of wines to be too sour or dry but these are sweet and delicious. I went to the winery in Myrtle Beach last year and loved every single one I sampled. My absolute favorite is the Scuppernog Blush!!!!
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Duplin wine is some of the best wine I have had the pleasure of drinking for the price. It stands up to the more expensive labels. I would opt for it over the others just for taste sake. This particular one is a bit sweet. (great in my opinion)
Nicole K.
Ok, I was told this was such a good wine before I tried it, but it is just too sweet. I don't mind a sweet wine or sparkling wine but this tastes like welch's grape juice gone sour. I just can't recommend this to people who actually like wine.
Courtney P.
I love Duplin wines! This particular one is my absolute favorite! It's sweet, but not as sweet as Moscato. It has a rich, bold flavor. You can actually taste the grapes! We always keep a bottle of this in our fridge at home. I love it and highly recommend!
Ashley G.
Fayetteville, NC
Duplin wine does a great job capturing the uniquely sweet flavor of the muscadine grape. Being local to the Carolinas makes a bottle of their wine a great addition to any summer gathering. Being a sweet red, it pairs well with dinner or dessert, and brings together red and white wine drinkers.
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
This was a little too bitter for my taste for being a "white" wine. It's made from muscadines, not grapes, so it will have a bit of a different taste (not bad, just different). Personally, I just like some of there other wines.
Maria C.
Toronto , ON
Just wondering how this taste, is it to strong, how much alcohol percentage does it have?
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this winery have a place to visit and try the different wines that they sell? Would love to try some of the different variety.
Rachel L.