BY DUPLIN WINE CELLARS

Ashley G.
Fayetteville, NC
Duplin wine does a great job capturing the uniquely sweet flavor of the muscadine grape. Being local to the Carolinas makes a bottle of their wine a great addition to any summer gathering. Being a sweet red, it pairs well with dinner or dessert, and brings together red and white wine drinkers.
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Love duplin wine! Very sweet and refreshing. Taste just like muscadines! A lot of people not from the Carolinas have a hard time with it Bc it's really sweet, but I grew up on muscadines and I love it! I would def buy t again! Anther plus it was very affordable!
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Duplin wine is some of the best wine I have had the pleasure of drinking for the price. It stands up to the more expensive labels. I would opt for it over the others just for taste sake. This particular one is a bit sweet. (great in my opinion)
Nicole K.
Ok, I was told this was such a good wine before I tried it, but it is just too sweet. I don't mind a sweet wine or sparkling wine but this tastes like welch's grape juice gone sour. I just can't recommend this to people who actually like wine.
Lorrie  M.
Concord , NC
I love Duplin wine! Very sweet and refreshing. Taste just like muscadines! I grew up in NC and love muscadines I would definitely buy it again! It is very affordable!
Marissa A.
Princeton, WV
Heaven in a bottle!!! I always have a few bottles in my house because it's one of my favorites!!! I don't drink often, but when I do this is where I turn!!
Kelsey O.
Richmond, VA
This is a fine bottle of wine. While I am not a fan of the overly sweet Muscadine flavoring, it is a very nice bottle of wine for friends.
M Christine D.
Dagsboro, De
Amazing wine. If you've ever smelled these grapes growing wildly, this tastes exactly like that. Delicious!
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This wine is a lovely sweet treat for hot summer days. Like others have said, it is really sweet, so those who prefer a deeper, more bitter wine will not like this. I'm not even ashamed to say I drink this chilled over ice sometimes to thin out the slight thickness of the wine.
Brittany S.
Union , SC
This is by far the best wine especially if you're a country girl like me and love muscadines! The flavor is rich and not bitter. It exceeded my expectations. I don't know what more I could ask for in a wine. I always recommend this wine when asked!
Maria C.
Toronto , ON
Just wondering how this taste, is it to strong, how much alcohol percentage does it have?
Jennie M.
Does this winery have a place to visit and try the different wines that they sell? Would love to try some of the different variety.
Rachel L.