NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream Day uploaded by Mariette E.NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream Day uploaded by kadri r.

BY NUXE

This fondant cream works to help replenish lipids, soothe, repair and protect skin from environmental assaults. Skin is intensely nourished and regains lasting comfort. Feelings of irritation and tightness are relieved, while the look of redness and roughness is diminished. It is suitable for sensitive skins of the whole family, including children aged 36 months and up. Contains 91.7% ingredients of natural origin. Without paraben. Non comedogenic. Core active ingredients : Relipid and nourish : Sunflower Oil Derivative, Safflower Ceramides, Rice Bran and Macadamia Oil. see more...

Shelaina J.
The best lip balm out there. It isn't sticky or tacky and it moisturizes better than the bite beauty lip masks. It's also a ton of product and lasts for ages with daily use. I'll never be without it. I wear liquid lipstick every day and no one would ever know because this lip balm is that good.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA

this moisturizer is my bed time product also. I am applying it before go to bed. The texture is thick but it never makes any acne on my face. Smell is very clean. I like this cream I can buy it again.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
This such a wonderful cream. All of the Nuxe products are great quality. This is great on my sensitive skin.
Geysanni D.
Asbury, NJ
Nuxe is such a wonderful brand! The Reve de Miel products smell and works really good. I recommend it!
Mariette E.
Cairo, New cairo
my favorite lip balm and amazing product makes my lips very soft ,I like this moisturizer. As with many products I use, I like it when a product smells nice, even if it is pointless in skincare.i am in love with this perfect product.highly recommendation to every one has dry lips.
Nicole C.
Shoppers Drug Mart gives me free sample of this all the time. I actually love this moisturizer so much. My skin is pretty oily and prone to acne and this doesn't break me out at all. Also, makes my skin appear more youthful. Makes my makeup look more radiant and more like "skin".
I'll continue to use this product.

Yosra H.
J'ai commander ce produit depuis un site web , j'ai aimer la texture et son parfum, le prix est un peu chère , un bon packaging , simplement j'ai pas remarqué une grande influence sur mas peau , puisque j'ai la peau sèche surtt en hiver
Sandra T.
Rivière-du-Loup
J'aime beaucoup cette crème de jour. Elle sent très bonne. Elle est très riche, je l'utilise surtout l'hiver.

back