NUXE Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream

by NUXE

This hand cream nourishes, soothes and repairs the hands (sunflower oil, rose muscat and sweet almond oil, barley extract, argan oil, shea butter, acacia honey). Hands are protected against external aggression (vitamin E). For dry or damaged hands.

What do you think of this cream? How effective is its use? Which Nux product would you choose?NUXE Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream[brand:nuxe]
Iss this for dry skin?
iss this dody lotion for dry skin?
Start your review of NUXE Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream!
Mariah J.
Mystic, CT
I suffer from eczema so my hands tend to get extremely dry. This product didn’t provide as much moisture as I would like but the smell is of course delicious. NUXE
Laura K.
Bremerton , WA
Super luxurious. Takes me right back to being in the city of Paris. Ingredients are great, and the results are amazing too. Kind of thick so it doesnt absorb quick, but great for the colder months.
Kristy I.
Like all nuxe products, it has a faint smell that does not irritates even sensitive people who does not bode well with fragranced products. I like to use it with other nuxe products hand in hand.
Ashley S.
Dublin, OH
This is amazing!!!! It smells so good I can’t get over it. Leaves your hands feeling so soft. I also have this in the body butter oil. I suggest that as well. The hand cream lasts awhile and you only need a little bit.
Caroline D.
Babylon, NY
I love the Nuxe signature smell, so luxurious and French. I only use this when I paint my nails because the tube is pretty small, so you don’t get too many uses out of it.
Rachel T.
There’s so much to love about this cream! It has a floral fragrance and rich texture, and keeps my hands and cuticles moisturized and soft. I always buy a few minis when I am back in France, and have even started gifting them because I am always getting comments when I use this cream!
Kate W.
love everything from nuxe, the scent is amazing and this cream is super super moisturizing! perfect for day and night
Louiza L.
Laguna Beach, CA
I enjoyed the light scent of this product. It does its job & hydrates your hands..... but it is a little pricey. If you are in need of a good hand cream, I would highly suggest this one.... a little goes a long way, so that helps, I guess?
Barbara V.
Henderson, NV
Purchased in Paris and I am very happy with it. Moisturizes without leaving hands greasy nor tacky. The smell is divine and my hands looks great
Sarah M.
This smelled nice and wasn't overpowering. I tend to be sensitive to lotions with lanolin (allergy), so I was surprised that this caused the itching and dryness that I usually see when I use cheap lotions with lanolin when I didn't see the ingredient on the label.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maka D.
New Castle, DE
1,198 reviews
il y a 10 mois
Mariah J. il y a 3 mois
This cream is really nice!!! But to be honest, I don’t think it’s Nuxe’s best product. Their Huile de prodegieuse is by far their best product. But their reve de miel lip pot is sooo good. I put it in my lips before bed and wake up with perfectly hydrated lips.
ana J.