BY NUXE

A soap-free makeup remover & gel cleanser Contains plant origin cleansing agents Honey & Sunflower Helps mildly eliminate makeup while cleansing & soothing skin in a single step Infused with superb-soft surfactants that respect skin Leaves skin supple,... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This cleansing gel is from one of my favorite brands. I was so excited to try it. Upon first using it, I noticed that it really is a “gel” texture, similar to a body wash but a little more gel-like. I also noticed that it has a scent, which I would best describe as “powdery musk” but is still light and not unpleasant. I felt as though this product did a good job getting off even my waterproof makeup, though I had to scrub a little extra around my eyes. I would probably not repurchase this, but I was happy to use it!
Joy P.
Love this cleansing gel. Wow it works so great can't believe I just found this recently. So soft on the skin and easily removes my makeup with out harsh chemicals ! Love would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I got a sample of this from Birchbox a while back and this is consistently on my Amazon wish list!! It runs around 16-20$ a bottle and it smells amazing! The color is golden like sweet honey and rinses off in a light foam .
Desislava V.
Stockholm
I like this for take off my make up everyday! O use this in all the time it clean my gace perfect